Damian Wayne|| sleepy

Damian: 15
Y/n: 15
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: couple curse words
Credits to the artist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit" you said as Alfred was stitching you up.

Alfred gave you a look and you apologized. You looked at the huge wound on your stomach.

"That's gonna leave a scar for sure" you said mostly to yourself.

Alfred finished stitching you and put everything away. He gave you some painkillers and water.

You said good night and went to find Damian. Damian wasn't allowed to go on patrol today so he should be in his room punching his walls.

You knocked on his door and he opened it looking hella angry.

Once he saw it was you he's expressions softened. He stepped aside and let you come in.

You walked in his room and sat on his bed looking around for new holes in his walls.

"How was your patrol?" He asked when he closed the door. "Hell" you answered and laid down.

Damian came to sit next to you and saw the scar on your stomach since your shirt has come up a little.

He looked at it shocked and lifted your shirt up a little more. You sat up quickly and pulled your shirt down.

"What happened?" Damian asked. "Nothing" you answered. "What happened?" He asked again more serious. You sighed. "Slade  surprised me" you answered.

You looked at Damian who's jaw was clenched and he had an angry look on his face.

You put a hand on his shoulder. "It's just a little wound nothing big" you said. "It's a huge wound not a little." Damian said. "I'm fine don't worry about it" you said.

Damian's look softened and he pulled you into a hug. You hugged him back and yawned.

You kissed Damian's cheek and hugged him tighter.

"Can I stay the night in here?" You asked looking up at him. "Of course, beloved" he said and kissed your forehead.

You smiled and pulled away to go under the covers. Damian smiled and went to change his jeans to sweatpants.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" You asked. Damian threw one of his shirts to you and you smiled widely.

Damian took of his shirt and had only his sweats on and you changed the shirt quickly when he wasn't looking.

Damian came next to you under the covers and wrapped his arms around you. He pulled you closer and you put your hands on his bare chest.

You were half asleep when Damian kissed the top of your head and whispered "I love you".

You smiled your eyes closed and mumbled "I love you too" before you fell asleep in Damian's arms.

Ksisgsvdkdsi part of me died when I saw the picture <3