Dick Grayson|| West

Dick: 17
Y/n: 15
Wally: 20
(Y/n) your name
(N/n) nickname
Warnings: none
Summary: Wally takes his little sister to hang out with him and Dick and Dick immediately has his eyes on her.
(I wish someone would look at me like Wally looks at Dick in the picture)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov

Dick was waiting for Wally in the living room of the Wayne manor.

Before Dick could call his friend again Wally ran inside.

"Sup bro!" He said and Dick stood up. "Hey Walls" he said and they did the bro hug thing.

"Is it okay if my sister joins us. She's grounded and begged me to take her away from home" Wally said. "No man. I don't want your annoying little sister here" Dick answered. "She's grown up Dick. She's not so annoying anymore"

Dick sighed "fine she can come" he said. "Great because she's gonna be here any minute now. Oh and one thing, she isn't interested in you" Dick looked at Wally confused. "So?" He asked. "So no funny business." Wally said. "Dude! She's your sister! Who do you think I am?"  "Dick Grayson adoptive son of Bruce Wayne. Do I need to continue?"

Dick rolled his eyes "relax. I promise no funny business" he said and Wally smiled.

Soon enough Wally's sister (y/n) (surprise!..) sped into the room.

"Next time you tell me to wait three minutes just remember that I'm a speedster too! Three minutes feels like three hours to me!" (Y/n) said. "Chill (n/n). I know how it feels you'll get used to it" Wally said.

Meanwhile Dick was looking at Wally's sister wide eyed.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and looked at Dick. "Oh hi Dick. It's great to see you again" she said with a smile. "Yeah. Since when did you have super speed?" Dick asked. "Since last year" (y/n) answered. "Cool" Dick said.

Wally frowned and put an arm around (y/n)'s shoulders.

(Y/n) used her super speed to get away from Wally and went to sit on the couch.

"Nice place. Tho I thought it would be bigger" she said and looked around. "Apparently you haven't seen the whole manor. I can show you around" Dick said. "I could do it by myself in less than two seconds" (y/n) said. "It's funnier when you have company" Dick said. "True. Let's go then" she said and stood up.

"Yeah let's go" Wally said and used his super speed to show around the manor.

"And this is living room. Done. What's next?" Wally asked. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and looked at Dick with an annoyed look.

Time skipp(2nd pov)

"Boom! I told you I could beat both of you" you said as the tv screen showed the word 'Victory'.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Don't you have date with your boyfriend?" Wally asked.

You looked down and sighed. "We broke up" "so you're single now? I mean why. Why did you break up?" Dick asked. "He's a jerk." You answered.

Wally stood up from the ground fast. "What did he do?" He asked. "Nothing. Don't worry about it" you said. "Dick. I need you to find out where he lives" Wally said. "No! Just drop it okay?! It's none of your business anyway!" You said and ran out of the manor.

3rd pov

"Soo... am I still gonna find out the address?" Dick asked. "Definitely." Wally said "oh I forgot to fo this" he said and punched Dick's arm. "Ow! What the fuck man?" Dick asked.

Time skip(2nd pov)

You walked in the kitchen yawning.

You went straight to the fridge and took orange juice out of there.