Jason Todd|| Poker

Jason: 22
Y/n: 22
(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
(H/c) hair colour
Warnings: not really. Some cursing
Requested: yupppp
Summary: Jason gets sick of his family and goes to a bar and sees a young woman beating everyone at the game of poker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd pov~

Jason's jaw was clenched as Damian opened his mouth again. Jason just wanted a nice relaxing day without his super annoying brothers but no. Of course, they were trying to drive him crazy.

He groaned as Tim and Damian started arguing again and stood up from the couch. "I'm going out. Don't expect me to come back before midnight" he walked towards the batcave where his motorcycle was. "Be safe!!" Dick shouted. 

Jason drove around Gotham for a while thinking about where he could go. Roy was too busy with Oliver so he isn't an option.

He spotted a bar he hasn't yet to be in and stopped the engine. Jason walked in the bar and went to order the strongest drink there was.

Jason heard someone slam their fist to a table so he looked over there.

People were standing around a table and at the table was sitting a young woman who just beat two men at a game of poker.

Jason raised a brow and watched the girl smile widely. "Pay up losers!" The girl said and smirked.

"Her name is (y/n)." Bartender said. Jason looked at him with a raised brow. "What?" "The woman who you were checking out. Her name is (y/n)" Jason took a sip of his drink. "I wasn't checking her out" his eyes travelled towards the table again where a new game was starting.

The bartender chuckled and leaned closer to Jason. "Don't even think about challenging her well unless you're rich. That girl is the best poker player I've ever met and I've met a lot of people"

Jason couldn't help but chuckle. "She is the best poker player? You gotta be kidding me" "don't let her looks confuse you, pal" Jason scoffed.

(Y/n) smirked as she looked at her cards and added more into the bet. Others around the table did too thinking that their luck would be better this time.

(Y/n) licked her lips and looked around the table. One of the men started putting his card down on the table. The man next to him threw his cards all over the place and left the table. That made (y/n) chuckle. The last guy put his cards on the table. "Full house." He smirked.

As the man noticed the look on (y/n) he was about to take the money in the centre of the table.

Jason chuckled. 'Not so good after all'

(Y/n) stopped the man by putting her cards on the table with a smirk. "Straight flush. I won" "What?!" (Y/n) laughed and took the money.

Jason raised a brow of surprise. "Didn't see that coming?" The bartender grinned.

He then stood up and walked towards the young woman. Once she looked up and noticed Jason she smirked. "Wanna play pretty boy?" "You're on."

(Y/n) smiled sweetly and sat back down. "Aight. One rule. Once you put the money on the table you can't take them back. You do know how to play right?" Jason smirked and sat down in front of her. "Of course I do.

Jason looked around and chuckled. They were playing with money instead of chips. "sky's the limit. If that's okay to you" Jason raised a brow at her sweet tone. "Do your best princess"

The cards were dealt and the game has begun. Both of them bet in the first round. This went on for another few rounds.

"Still in eh?" (Y/n) smirked. "It's the last round. You can give up now or just lose more money" Jason chuckled. "You wish."