Tim Drake || I Wish You Would

Y/n: 22
Tim: 22
Y/n - your name
Warnings: Nah
Request: I had an idea about a new one shot based on the song I wish you would by Taylor Swift
Art credits: nada
A/n: I'm sorry that I've been focusing on Tim mostly... I just love him too much! Also, I read the "behind the scenes" of this song and took inspiration from that alongside of the lyrics...
_____________________________

You took a sip of the coffee/tea while looking out of the window. It was a rainy day so you didn't bother to go outside.

As you looked at the street that you've been walking and driving at a small smile formed on your lips. You remembered how Tim used to drive you home or when you went to his place from school he'd always drive past your house. 'I wish you'd still do that...'

You two started dating in the first year of college and broke up a year after graduation.

"You know what... let's just end this. If it's so hard then... let's not make it any harder."

"So we're breaking up?"

"Yes... I'm sorry Tim"

"Don't you think we can talk? Get through this? Why you always have to go overboard?"

*sigh* "Tim... are you even happy anymore?"

"I've never been happy... but I was with you... I think..."

"Tim. Goodbye."

"No, wait. Just liste-" *beeb beeb beeb*
(did I just fucking wrote the beebs.... oh god I'm losing my talent)

You fell on your knees tears falling down your face. It was a relief to be free but at the same time, it was the worst decision ever. Tim was an amazing guy but the relationship hasn't been so great this past year. 'Maybe this is the best...'

Even though it was your decision you kind of regretted it. It's not like you could ever get him back but still, you kept thinking about him.

With a chuckle, you brought the cup closer to your lips taking a sip. 'Maybe I just need some action' Tim was a great guy. But the relationship just did not work. With a sigh, you walked back in the kitchen putting away the cup.

                                        —

A frown formed on your face as you tried to figure out the difference between two conditioners. 'Which one did mom want again?' With a sigh, you just threw the other one in the basket and went to find flowers.

You were going to visit your parents today and decided to buy them something nice and flowers are always nice. Unlike you're allergic.

As you found the flowers you took roses and tulips. 'Oh damn...' you thought as you smelled the flowers.

You turned around about to go pay but froze instead.

"Tim?"

The black-haired guy looked up as he heard his name. Your eyes met one another and a small shy smile formed on your lips. "Oh... hi Y/n" he smiled. "What's up?" You asked with a smile. "Same old... except that Jason is alive"

Your eyes widened slightly. "Isn't that the one who died in an explosion?" Tim nodded. You chuckled shaking your head. "Damn... I've missed much..." he shrugged burying his hands in his pockets. "Well we did break up over a year ago..." you looked down biting your lip. "Wow, it's been that long already..." "yeah..."

You looked up and tilted your head. "I kinda miss those happy days... I had fun..." Tim nodded. "Me too" a small laugh escaped from your lips. "To be honest I'd be down for some fwb right now... but I guess it's too late for that. Anyway, I gotta go..." you took a few steps away from him. "It was really great to see you" and with that, you left.

.
.

Tim watched as the girl who broke his heart walked away. If we're being honest he realized the problems in their relationship before she did but just couldn't let go. It didn't take long for him to feel relieved after the breakup but it was still sad without her.

"Who was that?" Jason asked putting his arm around Tim's shoulder. "Just... someone I wish would've stuck around longer." Jason raised a brow looking at his brother. "Girlfriend?" Tim nodded and looked down with a sigh. "It's in the past already but I still somehow miss her" he looked back up and saw Jason's confused face. "Then get back together"

Tim shook his head and pushed the arm off of his shoulder. "It wouldn't work out... I wish it would... but it won't. Now drop it okay?" Tim smiled and took the manga he was looking at and walking towards the food section.

'I wish you wouldn't have hung up that day...'

...

Woow shortest one shot I've made in a while... anyway back to schoolwork. 

Yeah sorry but my motivation with writing... and everything has been pretty much zero lately so yeah...