Bat Boys|| Bi

Dick: 23
Jason: 20
Tim: 17
Y/n: 15
Damian: 14
(R/n) random name
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: one shot about bisexuality so if you're not okay with that get out without saying a word.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in your room FaceTiming with your soulmate.

"I don't know (r/n), what if they kick me out? Or hate me?" You said and looked down. "(Y/n) they're not gonna hate you. You're still you after you tell them, then they just know the truth" she/he said.

You sighed. "Hey, Bruce knows right? And he took it well and so did Alfred. I'm hundred percent sure that the others will too" she/he said.

You smiled and looked at your phone screen. "Thanks, love. I'm gonna do it... I'm going to tell them when it's dinner time" you said and (r/n) smiled.

"Good luck for that. But I gotta go, love you" she/he said. "Love you too" you said smiling and ended  the phone call.

Time skip

It was dinner time and everyone was eating. You were nervous and couldn't bring yourself to tell them yet.

"Are you okay, (y/n)? You look pale" Dick said. "Yeah I'm fine.. I just um need to tell you guys something... it's really important" you said nervous. "Is everything okay?" Jason asked.

You took a deep sigh. "Everything is okay. I just... I'm... I'm- uh.. I'm going to start college soon so I'm moving away. Um yeah that's it. Igottagobye" you said and ran to your room.

Boys looked at each other confused and Dick was going to follow you hut Bruce stopped him.

Bruce told them that he's going to talk to you and walked to your room.

He knocked on your door and walked in.

You were laying on your bed face buried in your pillow but once Bruce walked in you lifted your head up to look at him.

Bruce came to sit on your bed and you sat up.

"You were going to tell them, weren't you?" He asked. You looked down and sighed. "Yeah... I can't tell them, dad.. I don't want to see their reactions" you said.

Bruce put a hand on your shoulder and you looked up.

"You don't have to tell them yet. But I'm sure that everyone will be okay with it. They're your brothers and they al love you very much, nothing will ever change that" he said.

You looked at him smiling and hugged him tight. Bruce hugged you back.

You pulled away and stood up. "I need to do it..." you said. Bruce smiled and you both walked out of your room.

You walked in the living room where everyone else was and Bruce patted your back.

"Is everything okay?" Tim asked and now everyone looked at you.

You sighed and sit down looking at everyone. "Yeah... but the thing is that... I- I'm bisexual.." you said really nervous and looked at their reactions.

Jason looked at you confused and so did Dick. Tim was surprised and Damian hid all the emotions so you couldn't really tell.

"You're what now?" Jason asked. "Bisexual.. it means that I'm sexually attracted to boys and girls, so the gender doesn't matter"  you explained.

"Ooh" Dick said quietly but you heard it. You looked down afraid that you may cry.

"That's cool" Tim said and you looked up surprised. "Yeah?" You asked. "Yeah. It doesn't matter who you like. I'm proud of you" he said. "Yeah same it's new to me but I support you" Dick said and you smiled.

You looked at Jason who still looked a little confused. "So you could be with girl and boy?" He asked and you nodded. "Cool okay. It's fine by me as long as you're happy" he said. "Thanks guys..." you said.

You looked at Damian Who hasn't said a word. "Umm... Dami?" You asked him bit unsure.

"Honestly I couldn't care less who you're dating. You're my sister after all" he said and smiled a little bit.

You started crying a little bit. They were tears of joy. You were glad your family accepted you by the way you are and you couldn't be more happy.

Dick came to you and hugged you tight. "I love you guys" you said with a smile. Then you went to hug everyone else too.

Proudly be who you are. I love all of you just the way you are and I'm proud of you all❤️
🏳️‍🌈💙💜💗🏳️‍🌈