Tim Drake|| Thousand years🎶

Tim: 16
Y/n: 16
(Y/n) your name
(Bf/n) best friend's name
Warnings: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were currently trying on different dresses for your homecoming dance with your best friend (bf/n).

"Oh (y/n)! You need to try this on. It's totally you!" (bf/n) said handing you another dress. "Are you sure it's my color?" You asked looking at the dress. "Yes it will look great on you now go try it on." She/he demanded.

You went to try the dress and once you saw it on you, you fell in love. It was beautiful two piece blue dress. The top part was mostly lace and the other part had a little bit of lace in it too. (The picture of the dress is up)

You walked out of the fitting room to show the dress to (bf/n). "See I told you, you would look good in it" she/he said. "I'm gonna take this" you said and (bf/n) nodded smiling.

~time skip to the homecoming~

You arrived at the homecoming and since you were going there with (bf/n) you didn't have an actual date.

You walked in and it didn't even look like your school anymore. There were different kind of decorations and tables around the room and cool lighting.

You danced a while but you decided to go take a drink and meanwhile (bf/n) was gonna dance alone.

Once you turned to look at your best friend you saw him/her dancing with another student and you didn't want to interrupt them so you just stayed aside.

You were very lonely just sitting there without anyone to talk to and it looked like (bf/n) wasn't coming back anytime soon. You sighed and drank you soda thinking if you should just leave.

"Hey, what are you doing here alone?" You heard someone ask and you looked up to see Tim Drake standing there. "My date ditched me.." you said looking at your cup. "Ouch. Can I sit down?" He asked and you smiled at him "sure. But doesn't you have to be with your date?" You asked. "Eh I came with my friends and well they all ditched me sooo" he said. "Oh.." you said.

You and Tim had been in the same class when you were at first grade. You were great friends back then but it all suddenly stopped when you went to a sixth grade. You remembered him but he doesn't remember you. Or that's what you thought.

You heard your favorite song 'Thousand Years' and you looked to the dance floor to see couples about to start dancing. (I'm sorry but I was have to choose the song so it would fit better)

Tim saw your reaction and stood up. He offered you a hand "Wanna dance with me?" He asked and you smiled and took his hand. You went to the dance floor and began dancing when the song fully started.

Heart beats fast, colors and promises. How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

Dancing with Tim brought some memories to your head. You would remember how you danced in school's disco at second grade.

But watching you stand alone all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

You smiled at Tim. "Thank you Tim. Without you I would have left long time ago" you said "You don't need to thank me, (y/n). I've had fun with you" he said with a smile.

One step closer. I have died every day waiting for you

You kept dancing and Tim pulled you closer to him which made you blush a little. You missed being this close to him and talking to him.

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more

Memories became to come to your head and it all started being too much to you and you were have to get out or you'd probably start crying. You pulled away from Tim and said quick sorry then walked out.

Tim was surprised for your sudden move and thought that he did something wrong. Because he was so worried about you he decided to go after you.

Time stands still beauty in all she is. I'll we brave

Tim found you sitting on the stairs and came to sit next to you. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I just... got some memories and became emotional" you answered looking down

I'll not let anything take away what's standing infront of me

Tim looked at you worried but didn't ask you anything about it knowing that you wouldn't wanna talk about it.

Tim looked up "Remember when we were at third grade and would sneak out of my house to watch the stars?"  He asked. You looked at him tear rolling down your face. "You... you remember it?" You asked shocked. "Of course I do. We were so close back then.. how could I not" he said and looked at you.

Every breath, every hour has come to this

Tim wiped the tear away from your face with his thumb and pulled you in for a hug. "You thought I wouldn't remember?" He asked and you nodded. "I.. I just thought you didn't want to be friends anymore and that you would want to completely forgot what we had before" you said more tears coming.

One step closer... I have died every day waiting for you

Tim pulled away little "I didn't mean to stop our friendship back then.. I just wanted to spend less time with you so my feelings would fade away but it didn't help.." he said and you looked at him confused. "What feelings?.." you asked. "(Y/n), I.. I've liked you since third grade and I still do. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings I just thought it would be better to stay away for awhile..." he said and you looked at him shocked.

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more

"You what?.." you asked wanting for him to say it again. "I have liked you since the third grade and still do?" he said unsure. You smiled and kissed him.

And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart for me

You pulled away after a while and looked at Tim in the eyes. "I like you too have for a while now" you said smiling. Tim smiled at you and wiped the rest of the tears away and pulled you back in for a kiss.

I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.

It was so fun to write this since I love this song. I've got this song stuck in my head for couple days now so I decided to make an one shot about it. I hope you'll have a nice day or night or whatever it is when you're reading this.