Tim Drake||Secrets

Tim: 18
Y/n: 19
Y/n - your name
Warnings: bullying. Not much tho
Summary: y/n is an asshole who doesn't care about other's feelings(or does he?...) but he has a secret and so does Tim. When Tim's secret is revealed y/n goes to him.
Important a/n: I guess I've said this before but I don't really know how college works so this might be a bit weird to some of you(heh) also Tim is gay and y/n is a transman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tim walked through the halls of the school building towards his next lesson where Bart was already waiting for him. He heard laughing and looked to the right. Of course, it was y/n and his little "crew". Tim hated them. Mostly because they were always making fun of everyone. Y/n had the black bandana around his head like always and a hoodie with the hood up.  He also had grey sweatpants which made butterflies fly in Tim's belly. Even tho Tim hates him he's still hot.

Tim looked away and walked into the classroom. He went to sit next to Bart. After the bell rang y/n and his friends walked in the room too. Y/n smirked when he noticed Tim. They went to sit not too far away from him.

__

"Who knows the answer to number two? no need to raise your hand just say it" the teacher said. "34.8" Tim answered before anyone else could. Y/n snorted and fake coughed saying the word 'nerd'. His friends chuckled. Tim rolled his eyes already sick of them. "ey Timmy boy! how much do I need to pay for you to make my homework?" Tim looked at y/n with a raised brow. "Why would I do anything for you?" y/n shrugged. "Cause I say so... plus I'll pay" "I don't need your money" y/n snorted. 'I can't believe that he's 18' Tim thought

Y/n and his friends were hanging out near Tim's locker. Once the smart boy went to get his stuff y/n nudged his friend and walked over to him. "Sup Nerd?" Tim looked up and rolled his eyes. He was about yo leave but y/n put his hand next to him blocking the way out. "We just wanna talk man... or are you in a hurry to do the homework?"

His friend Jackson snorted. "Mommy's probably missing her little Timmy" y/n looked at him and chuckled. "Or maybe it's bedtime already" Alec continued. Y/n was smirking and watching when the others continued the teasing.

Tim kept a straight face glaring every now and then. He's already used to their teasing/bullying.

Alec took a step closer to Tim. "I've heard some juicy rumours about you... are they true eh?" He had a mischievous smirk. Y/n frowned he hasn't yet heard the "rumours". Tim tensed and since y/n was close to him he felt it. "I don't know what you're talking about." Alec snorted. "Oh yeah? I've heard that you have a thing for some guy in here. You're gay eh?" He laughed and looked around. "Tim Drake is gay!" Jackson laughed.

2nd pov.

Once you heard what Alec said you took slowly step away from Tim. Tim looked at you shocked then back at Alec trying to hide the nervousness. Jackson was about to say something again but you stopped him. "That's enough guys. Leave the poor man alone" you looked at Tim for a second. "Let's go find Cloe"

You put a hand on Alec's shoulder and you all left Tim alone. You looked behind you and noticed Tim punch his locker before walking away.

You ran up to Tim after school ended. "Hey, Timmy wait up man!" He looked at you with a raised brow. "Can't you leave me alone? Or are too stupid for that?" You snorted. "Ouch..." you chuckled. "Anyway... I didn't come to fight" you sighed. "I want to apologize for the way Jackson talked about... that. They went overboard and I guess so did I- sorry" Tim frowned. "Okay," he walked away.