Tim Drake|| Suicide Note

Tim: 16
Y/n: 16
(Y/n) your name
(Bf/n) best friend's name
Warnings: suicide
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's pov

I sat in the biology class with my boyfriend Tim Drake waiting for my best friend.

I looked at the clock "that's weird... she's never been late before" I said and looked at Tim. "Maybe she missed the bus"

I nodded and smiled at him "yeah probably"

Time skip

I walked into my house and ran to my room. I tried to call to (bf/n)  for the hundredth time but still no answer.

I looked at my phone confused and went to snapchat to see if I can see her with the snap map.

I noticed that she has put something in her story so I checked it.

It was a picture of me and her with a text 'I will always love you' I looked at it confused and sent her a message saying I love her too and are super worried.

'Maybe her parents took her phone away again'  I thought and called Tim.

Time skip

I walked into the math class with Tim and sat next to him.

I looked around and didn't see (bf/n) anywhere.

I looked at my book worried and opened it when the teacher told us to.

Once I did I noticed a note with (bf/n)'s name on the end of it.

I immediately read it. I gasped as I did

Tim looked at me worried and saw my shocked face "(y/n)? Are you okay?"

I just shook my head and ran out of the class room.

I kept running until I arrived at (bf/n) appartement.

I knocked on the door and her mother opened the door. I looked at her tears in my eyes and I could see that she's been crying a lot.

(Bf/n)'s mother looked at me and started crying again. She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back letting the tears fall.

As we pulled away she welcomed me in and we talked about the situation.

I looked down to my lap "I should've done something..."

(Bf/n)' mother shook her head "sweetheart no. No one could've done anything.. it's not your fault"

I nodded and stayed with her for about an hour then left. I couldn't go to school anymore so I went home.

As I stepped in my mother came towards me angry as fuck "where have you been?! The school called and told me you left before the first class even properly started!"

I looked at her tears forming again "(bf/n) took her life mom! Of course I didn't stay there when I saw the stupid note!"

Mother's eyes went wide "I-I'm sorry"

I didn't answer her just ran into my room. I jumped on my bed and hid my face into the pillow.

I laid on my bed for the whole day.

Around 10pm I heard someone tap on my window.

I looked up and saw Tim in his Red Robin suit. I walked to the window and opened it.

As soon as Tim came inside my room he pulled me into a hug and I immediately hugged him back.

He stroked my hair and said "I heard what happened" I took a deep breath and hid my face in Tim's neck.

Before I even knew it I started crying again. Tim tightened the hug.

"I should've seen this coming... what kinda best friend am I?..." Tim pulled away a little to look at me "you were the best best friend she could ever have. Nobody saw it coming. It wasn't your fault okay? Don't blame yourself"

I looked down and Tim gently tilted my head up to look at me in the eyes "trust me it wasn't your fault"

I nodded and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Can you stay with me?... I don't wanna be alone.."

Tim smiled warmly "of course, angel" I hugged him again and closed my eyes.

Suicide is a serious thing if you're worried about your friend talk to them.. before it's too late