Jason Todd|| kiss

Jason: 20
Y/n: 18
(Sh/n) superhero name
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: strong language
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finished your shower and did your normal makeup and put on some comfy clothes then walked down looking for Dick.

Dick was your big brother and you've moved with him to the Wayne manor two weeks ago. First you lived alone but Dick wanted to be closer to you so he made you to move with him.

Once you arrived in the kitchen you saw a strange man talking with Dick.

"Who's your friend?" You asked Dick and they both looked at you.

The man was not more than 20 years old and had a white streak on his hair. He was taller than Dick so clearly taller than you too.

"I'm Jason. You have a name or do I just call you mine?" He asked with a wink and you blushed. Dick came next to you and put his arm around your shoulder. "She's (y/n). My sister" he said.

"Since when did you have a hot sister?" Jason asked and you looked down trying to hide your blush. "Keep your hands to yourself Jason" Dick said and Jason lifted his hands up. "I can try but no promises Dicky" Jason said and left the room.

Dick then looked at you. "Stay away from him" he said and you nodded.

*time skip to the next day*

You walked in the living room and saw Jason sitting there. "You live here now?" You asked. "I have my own appartement" he answered.

You lifted a brow. "Then why are you here?" You asked. "I have patrol with you today" he answered. "Where's Dick?" You asked. "Don't know and honestly don't care" he answered and you nodded.

Jason looked at you. "Go change so we can leave" he said. "Who told you, you can tell me what to do?" You asked and Jason got up from the couch and walked to you. "Look kid I'm older so I make the rules, got it?" He asked. "Don't call me kid" you said and he smirked.

You rolled your eyes and went to change your suit.

*another time skip*

You sat on a rooftop looking down. It was unusual quiet night and at the same time very boring one.

You looked to your right where Jason was playing with a knife. You sighed and laid on the rooftop getting Jason's attention.

"Bored eh?" He asked. You turned to look at him. "Noo Not at all" you said sarcastically making him chuckle.

"I'm surprised he lets you to go patrolling alone" Jason said after a moment of silence. "Dick seems very protective" he continued. "He is but he also knows that I can handle myself and I'm not alone. You're here but I'm surprised that he let you come after what you said the other day" you said looking at the sky

You didn't have your mask on. Jason had taken his helmet off and had his red domino mask on.

You looked at Jason who was busy with his weapons. He's white part of the hair was on his face cutely and it looked like he's face was glowing. You had some feelings towards the second Robin.

"Take a picture it will last longer" Jason said. You looked away face growing warmer. You sat up and looked down.

You groaned. "Can we do something? I'm dying it's so boring in here" you said and looked at Jason. "What do you want to do?" He asked. "I don't know... let's go get food I'm hungry" you said and stood up. "So let's walk in some restaurant as Red Hood and (sh/n)? Good idea" he said.

"I have an idea just follow me, Red" you said and picked up your mask and jumped down from the roof Jason following.

"What the fuck are you doing, (y/n)?!" jason asked. "Stealing a car duh" you answered and got in some car you found. "Do you even know how to drive?" He asked when he got in. "Yup. When I lived alone" you said and got the car going.

You looked at Jason. "Better take your helmet and mask off" you said and drove to McDonalds.

*heh another time skip*

You were eating your happy meal on a rooftop. You took the car back to where you stole it after you got your food and went on a rooftop to eat.

"I'm impressed. You stole that car like an expert" Jason said and you smiled. "Thanks, Jay" you said and drank your coca cola. "Look I got Red Hood!" You said when you saw the toy that comes with the meal. You looked at the toy and bursted out laughing.

"It looks nothing like you" you said and threw the toy away. "So what's next?" You asked looking at Jason.

He laid on the rooftop. "Let's just get out" he said. "Our patrol isn't gonna end in another hour" you said looking at him. Jason groaned and took the domino mask off throwing it away.

Jason closed his eyes and you stared at his beautiful face. "Can I ask you something?" You asked. "Mhmm" he answered not opening his eyes. "You like anyone?" You asked and Jason sat up. "In what way?" He asked. "Well you know like crush.. or more.." you explained and Jason looked at you surprised.

"Yeah I do. Why?" He asked. "I was just curious" you said and looked down.

Jason looked at you for awhile and came sit right next to you. "Do you like anyone?" He asked and you nodded. "Who?" He asked. "I'm not going to tell you" you said and looked at Gotham city.

Jason then took your chin gently between his thumb and index finger tilting your head to look at him. "If you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine" he said looking at you in the eyes.

Just now you realized how close he really was and how easily you could kiss him. You looked at his lips then back to his eyes and he clearly noticed this.

"Cat got your tongue?" He asked with a smirk. You pulled him closer by the back of his neck and kissed him. Jason kissed you back and pulled you on his lap.

Your hands went to his hair and his hands rested on your hips.

Soon you pulled away due a lack of oxygen. "Actions are better than words" you said and Jason chuckled.

Jason pulled you for another kiss which quickly turned into a make out session.

"What the fuck are you doing to my sister!?" You heard Dick yell and you pulled away.