Tim Drake|| Soulmate Mark

Tim: 17
Y/n; 17
(Y/n) your name
(F/n) friend's name
Warnings: none
Summary: soulmates has identical soulmate marks on their body. It's black and white until you touch your soulmate for the first time. (Y/n) has never been really interested in soulmates until one day she meets the one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were cleaning the tables in your family's café. It was summer vacation so you were helping your mother keeping the café up.

"Sweetie could you come help me in the kitchen, please?" Your mother asked from the kitchen. You took the mugs from the table and walked into the kitchen.

You put the mugs down and looked up "yes?" You asked. "Happy birthday!" Your mother said and handed you a birthday present. "Thank you. You shouldn't have" you said and took the present.

"You're my daughter of course I'll give you a gift. Open it later tonight at the party" she said. "Mother you know I hate parties" you said "i know that's why I didn't tell you before. Now go take orders and clean the tables" Your mother said.

You rolled your eyes and left the kitchen. You put the present down behind the counter and kept cleaning the tables.

Once the bell rang you looked at the door and saw a guy come in.

"I'll be with you in a sec" you said with a smile and took two plates from a table and brought them into the kitchen.

You walked back and went to serve the guy.

"Hi. What would you like to have today?" You asked. "Black coffee" the guy answered. "Okay. Anything else?" You asked. "No thanks" the guy answered. "Okay. That would be 2.20$" you said.

The guy paid you and you made his coffee. "Here you go" you said with a smile. "Thank you" the guy said and took the mug.

Once he took the mug your wrist began aching. You smiled and once the guy went to sit on a table you pulled up your sleeve to look at your wrist.

You saw nothing different but noticed that your wrist ached from the spot where your "soulmate mark" was.

It was a simple and small coffee bean. You thought it was funny since you love coffee and apparently so does your soulmate.

You've never really thought about your soulmate.

You thought it was kinda stupid. Someone has forced to spend the rest of their life with you. What if you didn't like them or other way around.

That's why you never really talk about your mark. And if someone asked about it you would say it's a tattoo you took for fun.

You stroked the mark with your thumb then pulled the sleeve back down.

You saw two more guys walk in so you greeted them with a smile like usually.

You looked at your phone since they didn't come order anything. Instead they went to talk to the guy who came in before.

You looked up when the bell rang and saw your best friend walk in.

She smiled widely as she saw you. "Happy birthday!" She said loudly to everyone to hear and came to hug you. "Thank you" you said.

You pulled away. "Where's my present?" You asked jokingly. "I'll give you it at your party" (f/n) answered.

"You want something?" you asked. "iced latte" she answered.

You made her order and handed it to her.

"Daamn cute guy warning" (f/n) said. you looked at her confused an then to where she was looking at. "Which one?"