Jason Todd|| pick-up lines

Jason: 14
Y/N: 14
(y/n) your name
(n/n) nickname
Warnings: cursing
(Edited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were great friends with Jason, had been for years now. You were his partner in crime as you liked to say. You told each other everything. Well except one thing.

Jason couldn't tell you that he was Robin. He wanted but that would've gotten you in trouble so he stayed shut about that.

You often hung out at the manor or school's library studying. Well actually you studied and Jason was trying to distract you. And today was one of those days.

You were reading for an upcoming history test with Jason. "Why the fuck do we need to study this? It's in the past anyway" he complained throwing the book away. You rolled your eyes. "It's general education, Jason. Everyone has to know these things" you answered still looking at your book. "You're such a nerd (y/n)" "Well thank you Jason" you said sarcastically. He groaned and looked at you while you studied. Then he got a great idea.

"Hey (y/n), did you sit on sugar?" He started getting your attention. "What?" You looked up. "Cause you got a sweet ass" he smirked You rolled your eyes blushing a little and looked back to your book. This wasn't new to you. Jason moved a bit closer to you. "Are you Luke cause I'm your daddy" he said smirk just growing. You kept reading and pretending not to care about him. "Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot?" He continues but doesn't get an answer. "Aside from being hot what do you do for living" you roll your eyes again taking a sip of water. "Will you be my girlfrien. I left out the 'd' cause you'll get that later" he said winking at you.

Hearing that made your eyes wide and you almost choked on your drink which made Jason laugh. "Fuck.. off" you manage to say. "You should have seen your face" he says still laughing. "I hate you" you blush. "Aaw love you too (n/n)" he uses the nickname you hate.

"If you'd be a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber" you say deciding to play with him. Jason smirks hundreds of pick-up lines in mind already. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Cause you're an angel" he says earning an eye roll. "Really Jay? That's so cliché. Couldn't you think any better one?" you say. "Okay then. I bet you I can kiss you without touching you" he says which makes you confused.

But before you can say anything his lips were on yours. You were shocked. Even tho the kiss didn't last long it felt like forever. Soon Jason pulled away with a smirk on his face "oh seems like I lost the bet". You just stared at him not finding right words and just before he could apologize you, you pulled him back to the kiss which he didn't mind at all.

After awhile you pulled away due to a lack of oxygen and saw the biggest smile on Jason's face. He pulled you closer to him still smiling like a little kid. "That was unexpected" he said which made you chuckle. He pecked your lips "(y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" He asked "wow didn't expect you to be so formal" you laughed. "Just answer the fucking question, would ya" he said annoyed which made you chuckle. "Of course I will Jay". He smiled happily and kissed you again. And since that moment you were the happiest girl in the world. But for how long?