Jason Todd|| tease

Jason: 22
Y/n: 21
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: a bit smutty. Not much tho
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were humming to your favorite song while making breakfast for yourself and your loving boyfriend, if he's even going to wake up.

You added some more salt to the scrambled egg and smiled to yourself.

And then your amazing boyfriend wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you from behind.

He kissed your cheek and rested his head on your shoulder.

You smiled and tilted your head to look at him. "How's your back?" You asked. "It's fine but I think I hit my head yesterday since I don't remember anything" Jason muttered.

You chuckled. "You need a painkiller?" You asked. "I already took one" Jason answered. You nodded and focused on making the breakfast.

Jason had unusually rough patrol and got into a bad fight with Slade.

Jason kissed your neck close to your sweet spot. You smiled and took two plates and set the breakfast on them.

Jason kissed your neck again and moved closer to the sweet spot.

"Jay I'm hungry" you said and Jason smirked. "Don't say it" you said and Jason chuckled.

You got away from Jason's hold and took your plate. You walked to the table and sat down ready to eat.

Jason sat next to you and you both ate your breakfast.

After you were done you put the dishes in the dishwasher. You went to wash your hands and Jason hugged you once again.

"You're unusual clingy today, Jay" you said and turned around so you were facing him. "Are you okay?" You asked and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Mhmm. I just missed you" he said. You smiled and kissed his soft lips. Jason had also been at the manor for two days spending time with his family and just when he was about to come back home Bruce needed him on a patrol. So you haven't seen each other in couple days.

Jason pulled you even closer and deepened the kiss. Jason pulled away and moved to your neck. He went straight to your sweet spot and you were holding back a moan.

"Jason." You said and put your hands on his bare chest to push him away a little bit. "Not when there's kid in the house" you said.

Jason eyes went wide. "We have a kid?!" He asked shocked. You bursted out laughing.

"Oh darling. You must've hit your head pretty damn hard" you said and laughed again. "I meant Damian" you said.

Damian was staying the night because he got pissed off again and you always help him cool down. Plus you're one of the only person who he truly trusts and can be open up with.

Jason let out a relieved sigh. "Oh thank god" he said. Your happy and cheerful look turned into a confused one.

"What's that supposed to mean? You asked. "I'm just glad that it's Damian we were talking about and not our own kid" Jason answered.

You completely pulled away from Jason now. "Oh. I see" you said and walked out of the kitchen.

It was Jason's turn to be confused and a little bit worried.

He walked after you and followed you to your shared bedroom.

"What's wrong, babe?" Jason asked. "Nothing" you answered and began to make the bed.

"Was it something I said?" Jason asked. He sighed and walked to you and made you face him.

Jason put his hands on your hips and looked at you worried. "Tell me what's wrong, babe. I can clearly see that's something's up. What did I say?" He asked. You sighed and looked at anywhere to avoid eye contact with him.

"Didn't know that you don't like the idea of having children with me" you said. Jason looked at you surprised. "What? No I didn't mean it like that, baby" Jason said.

You looked at him in the eyes. "It sounded like it" you said. "No. I just was so surprised and it came so sudden when you said that we have a kid in the house and somehow I thought that I forgot that I have child, ya know. I would love to have our own little family but not yet" Jason said and moved his hands up to hold your face.

"I love you baby" Jason said. "I love you too. I'm sorry I acted that way.." you said. "I understand" Jason answered and pulled you in for a kiss.

You happily kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck while he moved his hands down to your waist teasingly way.

You smirked and moved down to kiss his neck from the places you knew he would get excited.

Jason tightened the hold on your waist as you kissed his sweet spot. You pulled away with a grin.

"I should go check if Damian's awake" you said and began to walk out of the room.

Before you could tho Jason had managed to push you to the closest wall and pinned your hands above your head kissing you passionately.

Jason let go of your hands and moved his owns down to your waist still kissing you.

You pulled away from him with all your last control of yourself and managed to get out of his hold.

You winked at him with a mischievous smirk and walked out of the room leaving Jason in your shared bedroom alone.

Oh boy how you loved teasing your boyfriend and you already knew how he's going to make you pay for that tonight.

Hihi