Dick Grayson|| Crush pt.2

Dick: 17
Y/n: 17
(Y/n) your name
(f/n) friend's name
Warnings: gets bit smutty at the end and some cursing.
Requested: yup
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked around your room thinking about the last couple minutes. At one point you were hanging with (f/n) then suddenly your crush Dick Grayson is coming over because of some stupid lyric prank shit.

You sat down on your bed and sighed. You heard the doorbell ring so you jumped up.

You checked yourself from the mirror and ran to the door. You opened the door and saw smiling Dick standing there. ('Smiling Dick' loll. ..I'm too tired for this shit)

"HeyDickIneedtotellyousomething." You said quickly. "Can come in first?"
"Oh yeah sorry"

You stepped aside and let him in. You closed the door and sighed.

"Okay so. Those texts weren't from me. My friend sent them. But it's not that I don't like you, it's just that I didn't know how to tell you so she decided to do that lyric prank thing. S-"

Dick put a hand over your mouth to stop you from talking. "I know it was a prank. That used to be my favorite song" You frowned and Dick took the hand away. "But you- you send-"
"I know. I just went with it... So you actually like me?"

You blushed and looked away. "Eh fuck it!" You said and pulled him into a kiss by the collar of his shirt. Dick was surprised but did kiss you back.

You pulled away after a while. "Was that a yes or?.." You rolled your eyes with a small smile. "Yeah I like you.. wasn't it obvious?"
"Well the way you've been checking me out every time we see each other did give it away a little"

You blushed again and Dick chuckled. "Your blushing looks so cute"
"Shut up.."

Dick smiled and kissed you again. As you kissed back Dick deepened the kiss.

He trailed kisses down to your neck and began to look for your sweet spot. Your breath hitched as Dick found it and he smirked. He then began to kiss and suck on the spot.

You bit your lip to not to make any sounds. "Uh. Not that I don't like this but what got into you?" You asked and tugged on his hair. "You did mention that you wanted me to fuck you"
"Well it was part of the prank tho but I'm in"

Dick chuckled and kissed you. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around him.

"Is your room still the same as two years ago?" Dick asked. "Yupp" you answered and kissed his neck.

Dick walked towards your room but before entering you put your hand up to stop him.

Dick looked at you confused. "Is this gonna be a one time thing? I mean.. I really like you and I don't want t-" Dick cut you off by pecking your lips "I really like you too (y/n). If it's up to me this definitely won't be a one time thing"

You smiled then cupped his face and kissed him.

Dick walked in your room and closed the door with his foot. He walked to your bed and gently laid you down on it.

He kissed your neck again and trailed down to your collarbone.

Dick's hands were on your waist moving up to your shirt. He looked at you for permission to take of the shirt. You nodded with a smile and he took of your shirt and kissed you again.

He pulled away again to take off his own shirt too and you were basically drooling as you saw his abs.

Dick smirked and you blushed again. You pulled him down for another kiss.

And you can imagine the rest ;)
I'm not even trying to write the smut part I already know that it would suck.

Oh and I'm sorry for taking so long to do this. I completely forgot that someone requested part two so here it is.

And sorry for not being as active as I promised been too busy playing Minecraft. Okay just kidding... kinda