Damian Wayne || Kisses

Y/n: 16
Damian: 16
Y/n - your name
L/n - last name
H/t - hair type (blonde, brunette etc)
Warnings: not really. Gets a little "funny" (wink wink) only a little tho
Summary: Reader offers Damian a kiss and he takes it the wrong way.
Art credits: Miyuki Rin(?)
A/n: Gay Damian? Yes, please! Also, reader is shorter and a few months younger than Damian.
______________________________

You walked towards the kitchen in a good mood looking for your dear pal Damian Wayne. You were spending the weekend at the manor since Damian asked you to.

As you finally got in there you noticed Jason and Dick there too. "Hi, guys!" You said with a smile. Dick looked up from his cereal and smiled. "Hi Y/n! How was your night? Did Damian kick you a lot?" You let out a laugh which made Damian send you a tiny glare. "It was good"

You sat on the counter not feeling like sitting on a chair. "But hey if you ever fall asleep in Damian's bed like me... be careful. Because Damian cuddles in his sleep" Jason laughed and looked at his younger brother. "Shut it." Damian looked at his hands somewhat embarrassed.

You chuckled and leaned back a little as Damian tried to hide his embarrassment by drinking tea. "Hey, Dami you want a kiss?"

.
.

Damian's eyes widened and he almost choked on the tea. Dick looked at his brother who was coughing his lungs out a little worried. Jason just laughed almost falling on the ground. "Oh, I knew it! Dick, you owe me ten bucks!" Dick rolled his eyes and patted Damian's back with a small smile.

Y/n tilted his head. "I just- are you okay Dami?" The green-eyed boy nodded coughing one last time. He looked up at the h/t. "Come again." The shorter boy tilted his head slightly. "I asked if you wanted a kiss..." Jason tried to be serious but failed miserably as he started laughing again. "That's kinda gay you know" Dick glared at his younger brother and slapped him slightly. "You can't say it like that!"

Damian was trying to fight back the blush that was about to cover his whole face. Why would he ask something like that all of sudden?! Y/n's eyes widened as he realized what he just asked. "Wait no! That's not what I meant! I uh-" he lifted up the bag of kisses. "I meant the candy..." All of the three brothers looked at him blinking confused. Jason noticed the bag of candy in his hand and started laughing. Again. Too early for him apparently.

The h/t looked away trying to hide his blush. Dick chuckled at how cute he looked and glanced at his youngest brother. Damian had a small blush covering his cheeks and he kept staring at the other boy. Or the bag of kisses... it's hard to tell.

Damian stood up and walked towards his friend of two years. He took the bag from him making the shorter boy look at him. He averted his eyes too embarrassed to look at Damian.

"Uh- I should go change..." the h/t mumbled gesturing his pyjamas. To be honest he just wanted to get away and cry for being so embarrassing. Damian tt'ed and put the bag of kisses away then pulled the shorter guy closer to him.

Y/n's eyes widened and his heart began to beat like crazy. As Damian's face got scary close the h/t covered his mouth with his hand making Damian frown. He just chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "It's not very manly to kiss your friends you know. Haha. And um... your brothers are staring..." he whispered the last part. Damian rolled his eyes and took the hand that was covering his mouth and held it up against the cabinet above him.

Tim opened his mouth to say something but Jason covered his mouth and pulled him to his chest. "Shh! I need to see this." He did not want to lose the bet. "Cmon Y/n be a man..." he whispered making Tim frown. "Shouldn't we give them privacy tho...?" He mumbled. Jason just shook his head as an answer.