Dick Grayson|| Rescue Me

Dick: 22
Y/n: 21
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: nah
Summary: (y/n) is Dick's ex girlfriend and gets in danger so Dick is there to save the day(based on the song Rescue Me by OneRepublic)
Requested: yupp(I hope this was what you wanted)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You giggled "you're such a fool Dick" Dick chuckled and moved closer to you. "Yeah but I'm your fool" you smiled. "I'm glad you're"

Dick smiled and kissed your forehead and laid on the grass right next to you looking up at the stars.

You sighed as the memory kept going through your mind.

Lovely days like that were over. Dick broke up with you for unknown reason about a month ago.

You missed him so much. He was your first love and sometimes you thought he would be the one you're going to marry.

You rolled your eyes and kept walking the streets of Gotham. 'Get over him (y/n). He doesn't love you anymore' you kept saying to yourself.

You sighed as you reached your apartment and unlocked the door stepping in.

Meanwhile

Dick was in the kitchen of the Wayne Manor eating cereal and going through his social media.

He almost choked on his cereal as he came across your newest Instagram post. He didn't remember that he still followed you.

It wasn't Dick's idea to break up with you. Well it was. Kinda. But after Bruce talked with him about you getting in danger more easily he had no other choice.

Dick smiled as he looked at the post. It was simple picture of you smiling.

Dick sighed as he remembered how you used to make him take your Instagram pictures.

Damian walked in the kitchen. "Hurry up Grayson. We have a patrol." Dick looked up with a smile. "Coming!"

Baack to you

You yawned as you entered your kitchen. Your day at work was long and stressful.

You took a frozen pizza from the freezer and put the oven on. As the oven was preheated you put the pizza in and timer on.

You walked towards your bedroom to get changed in some more comfortable clothing.

As you walked in your room you switched on the lights and froze. "Hello (y/n)" 

You frowned. "H-how do you know my name?"  Slade chuckled and stood up from the armchair he was sitting on. "You're close to Dick Grayson, am I right?"  "No. You're not right. We don't talk anymore" (like we used to do)

Slade kept coming closer. "I bet he'll come if he knows that I have his girlfriend" you walked backwards "I'm not his girlfriend anymore" "I don't care."

Slade grapped your wrist and your eyes widened.

Time skip

Dick was on a patrol with Damian when he got a phone call from you.

He frowned. You still had his number? Why would you call him?

Damian rolled his eyes. "Just answer the phone Grayson."

Dick took a deep breath and answered the phone. "Hey (y/n)" "Hello Nightwing" Dick's eyes widened when he recognized the voice. "Where's (y/n)?"  Damian looked at Dick hearing the seriousness in his voice.

Slade chuckled. "So you do care about her? Don't worry she's alive" Dick sighed relieved. "Slade I swear to god if you lay a hand on her I'll-" "you'll what? We both know that you don't kill. So hurry up if you want to see your dear (y/n) again."