Jason Todd|| kiss pt.2

Jason: 20
Y/n: 18
(Y/n) your name
(N/n) nickname
Warnings: cursing and mentions of blood
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck are you doing to my sister!?" You heard Dick yell and you pulled away.

You laid on your bed face buried in your pillow. You had a huge fight with Dick after he caught you and Jason making out.

You were sad not only because of the fight but because Dick doesn't allow you to see Jason again. You're 18 you can make your own decisions and still Dick acts like you're five year old child.

You didn't wanna talk to your brother nor see him. You don't get it. Why couldn't you see Jason or kiss him or date him? He's a nice guy.

You sighed. You were very hungry. You haven't left your room since the fight and it's been almost 20 hours.

You decided to get up and sneak to the kitchen. It's 8pm and Dick's supposed to be on a patrol right now so you should be safe.

You arrived in the kitchen and poured yourself cereal. You ate happily and went through your Instagram when you noticed that you got a new follower.

You checked who it was and almost choked on your cereal. You looked at the profile in some kind of shock.

It was Jason. Your cheeks grew warm when memories of the night with him came back.

You followed him back and went back to scrolling.

Soon you got really bored so you decided to go down in the bat cave.

You had your suit on and left with your motorcycle.

You took the east side since Dick was on the west and you really weren't in a mood for seeing him.

You heard by the police radio that there's a bank being robbed and you immediately drove there.

Once you arrived there you went through the window and saw catwoman. "Damn it Selena..." you mumbled.

You saw Selena climbing out of a window to the roof and you followed her.

"Put everything down, now" you said and took your weapon out.(your choice) Selena looked at the diamond she was holding and smirked.

You looked at her confused then your eyes went wide.

Just when you were going to turn around Harley Quinn hit you and you fell on the ground. 'Great' you thought and quickly got up.

"Oh look how fast they grow! I remember when you and the brat were only like five" Harley said. "Don't call him that" you said.

You weren't talking with your brother but still you loved him and no one can make fun of him around you.

"Hurry up Harley our ride is here. Oh and don't kill the poor girl" Selena said. Harley rolled his eyes and tried to punch you but you dodged it and managed to kick her to her stomach sending her flying few feet away.

Selena mostly watched from aside when you were dealing with Harley or the other way around.

You saw Selena trying to leave with the money but you threw a knife at her way making her stop and look at you.

"Seriously Harley? She's a kid how can you not beat her?!" Selena said frustrated. You kicked Harley again and she fell harshly on the ground.

Then you walked closer to Selena. "I was trained by the best and don't call me kid." You said. Selena had a small smile on her face and she came closer.