Bat boys|| Titles are my nightmare

Dick: 17
Jason:16
Tim: 15
Y/n: 15
Damian: 14
(Y/n) your name
(F/s) favorite show
(F/m) favorite movie
Warnings: none
Requested: by Tatsuina I hope you're okay with that I made the reader Alfred's grandchild
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently you were stitching up Dick's brand new wounds what he got from the last patrol.

You helped the Wayne family around like Alfred did. You were Alfred's granddaughter and had moven in with them a month ago.

You loved helping them and you really loved everyone like they would be your new family. Boys took you in very well and you bonded with everyone.

You made jokes and acted really childishly with Dick, with Jason you talked about books or any other interesting topic, with Tim you liked to play video games or drink coffee and with Damian you talked about animals and helped him with his fighting skills. Not that he needed any help but you enjoyed it.

Bruce liked you as well and sometimes acted like your father and of course you were closest with your grandpa.

"Ow" Dick whined. "You should be more careful Dick" you said. "Easy for you to say" he said. You finished stitching him and got him painkillers and water then sat down next to him.

"So what else happened?" You asked. You always asked the boys what happened on the patrol since they don't let you join them. It was great to hear their crazy stories of how they saved the day.

"It was quiet day. Until Slade showed up" he said and you nodded.

"How was your day?" Dick asked. "It was great we got a new kitten today with Damian. Her name is Darling and she's black and white" you told him. "Does Bruce know about it?" Dick asked. "No. Except if he saw Darling" you answered and Dick shook his head.

You walked with Dick to the living room where Jason was reading a book. You smirked and mentioned Dick to shut his mouth.

You sneaked behind Jason and snatched the book from him. "What the- (y/n)!" He said and you started running and giggled like a little girl.

You ran in your room and shut the door. You sat on your bed out of breath.

Then suddenly Jason bursted in your room. "Hiii Jay" you said. Jason looked at you angrily. "Give the book back" he said. "No" you said and tried to run away.

Bad for you Jason got you. You let out a little scream. "Jason! Let me go" you said. "Give me my book back. "No" you said. Bad idea.

Jason started tickling you and you began to laugh hysterically. "S-stopp" you said between laughs. "Only if you give the book back" he said. "Okay! I'll give it you" you managed to say and Jason stopped tickling.

You were out of breath again and handed Jason his book. "I hate you" you said. "No you don't" he said and you rolled your eyes.

"I need to take a shower so get out Jason" you said. "What? I'm not allowed in the shower with you?" He joked and you blushed madly.
"Jason!!" You said. "Okay okay I'm going" he said and walked out of your room.

"Idiot.." you mumbled and went to take a shower.

After  the shower you went to the kitchen to help Alfred make dinner.

"where's Damian?" you asked when everyone else was in the dining room ecxept him. "pissed up and training in the batcave" Jason answered and you sighed.

"What happened?"  you asked. Jason looked at Tim "Tim happened" he said. "huh?" you asked confused. "They had a fight I guess" Jason said.

You walked in the bat cave and saw Damian not training but looking at the huge computer.