Tim Drake|| drawings

Tim: 15
Y/n: 15
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: cursing
Instead of photo of Tim I put a photo of my beautiful best friend since she wanted to <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked around the Gotham academy with a smile on your face. You saw your best friend Tim Drake and ran to him.

"Sup Timbo?" You asked. "Nothing much. Ready to leave?" He asked. You nodded and you two walked out of the school.

"What ya gonna do today?" You asked. "I have patrol" Tim answered. "At night. I meant before that" you said. "Nothing" Tim said. "Great. I'm going to your place then" you said.

Tim chuckled. "Sure" he said. You smiled and waited for Alfred to come pick you up.

When you arrived at the manor you went straight to Tim's room.

You ran in first and jumped on his bed. "How I missed this bed" you said. "You have own bed at your own house. Remember that you have one?" Tim asked. "It's not this soft! And besides it's a lot better to hang here with you" you said.

Tim smiled and threw his school stuff away and laid on the bed next to you and closed his eyes.

"Can we change beds?" You asked. Tim laughed. "How did we became friends again?" Tim asked. "You helped me with my math stuff and I annoyed the hell out of you. But you got used to it" you said.

Tim smiled at the memory and yawned. You looked at Tim who still had his eyes closed.

You smirked and was ready to tickle him but he grapped your wrist.

"I keep forgetting that you're Robin" you said. Tim opened his eyes. "You forget everything. No offense tho" he said. "Rude" you said.

Tim chuckled and let go of your wrist. He closed his eyes again and you frowned.

"You're boring" you said. "I'm tired" Tim answered and you rolled your eyes.

You rested your head on top of Tim's stomach and looked at Tim who looked like he would be sleeping.

You got an idea and took a sharpie from your backpack which was close to you. You took Tim's other hand and began to draw some random stuff in it.

"Nothing childish please" Tim said. You laughed at the memory when you draw his hand full of very immature things.

You drew different types of flowers and hearts on his hand.

You smiled when you looked at his hand. You lifted your head and looked at Tim with a smirk.

"Don't. Last time I had a huge flower on my face for a whole week" Tim said. "It was beautiful" you said. "No" he said. "Tch fine" you said.

You looked at him then got a better idea. You lifted Tim's shirt up a little and began to draw a flower on his lover stomach.

Tim opened his eyes and looked at you. "Really?" He asked. "Yupp" you said. "Stop moving you're distracting me" you said.

Tim rolled his eyes and closed his again. You kept drawing the flower.