Jason Todd|| morning kisses

Jason: 21
Y/n: 19
Warnings: no?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You laid on your bed going through your Instagram and waited for Jason to wake up.

You looked at your boyfriend who was still asleep. You sat up and poked his side.

"Baby?" You said and poked him again. "Baby wake up~" you said. You then frowned when he didn't answer.

You laid down and kissed his cheek. "Baby" you said. "I'm trying to sleep, babe" Jason said. "It's eight am get your lazy ass up" you said.

Jason turned around so he was laying on his stomach face buried in a pillow.

You frowned and sat on top of him. "Please baby... wake up" you said. Jason just mumbled something into the pillow.

You rolled your eyes then laid down still on top of him. "Rise and shine, baby" you whispered in his ear. You sighed when you didn't get an answer.

You got an idea and kissed Jason just under his ear. You then kissed down to his neck. "What are you doing babe?" Jason asked. "Trying to wake you up" you answered.

You moved to the back of his neck. "Babe. Stop" Jason said. "Why?" You asked. Jason turned around and you got off of him for a second.

"You're a pain in the ass babe" Jason said. You smiled and kissed his forehead. "I know" you said. "Now let's go" you said and got up.

Jason groaned but got up too. You smiled and dragged him out of the room. Jason stopped you before you entered the dining room and pulled you in for a kiss.

After a while you pulled away. "You didn't brush your teeth" you said. "Neither did you" Jason said. "I know and that's kinda yucky" you said and walked in the dining room.