Dick Grayson|| Daughter

Dick: 25
Y/n: 25
(Y/n) your name
(D/n) daughter's name
Warnings: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were working on a new case on your computer. You were in your and Dick's shared bedroom.

You sighed and closed your eyes for a moment.

"Mommy?" Your three years old daughter said. "Yes, dear?" You said as you turned to look at her. "I love you" she said and climbed on your lap.

You smiled and kissed her cheek. "I love you too sweetheart" you said. She smiled and hugged your neck.

You smiled and turned to look at the computer screen.

(D/n) turned on your lap and looked at you working.

Soon Dick ran into the room. "(Y/n) It's missing!" He said. "What's missing?" you asked writing something on your computer.

"T-the thing.. it's missing!" Dick said. You sighed and turned around with (d/n) still on your lap. "What is this thing?"

Dick's wide eyes went back to normal and he let out a sigh of relief. "Oh never mind there it is" he said.

"Huh? Wait You meant our child?!" You asked. "I thought I lost her!" Dick said. "Daddy fell asleep in the middle of Mulan" (d/n) said.

Dick scratched the back of his neck and laughed awkwardly. "In my defense I've already seen it thousand times before" he said.

You looked at him with a raised brow and started laughing.

"How did I fell in love with you?" You said smiling. "Maybe because I'm funny and handsome" Dick said.

You shook your head smiling. Dick smiled too and came closer to you.

You looked up at him still smiling. "I love you (y/n)" Dick said. "I love you too, Dicky. But never fall asleep while you're watching our child again" you said and Dick chuckled. "Deal" he said and kissed you.

"Eew" your daughter said and pushed Dick away from you. You laughed and looked at your daughter.

"Can't I kiss mommy?" Dick asked. "No! My mommy" (d/n) said and hugged you. You and Dick both laughed at the way she acted.