Dick Grayson || Lover

Dick: 24
Y/n: 24
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name
Warnings: really short one but other than that nope
Requested: yup. (One-shot about Taylor Swift's song Lover) (a/n: I made this one-shot different from others that are based on songs I hope you don't mind)
Summary: idfk 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You yawned and opened your eyes. You looked next to you and noticed that Dick wasn't there.

You sat up while stretching. You kicked off the blanket and walked out of the room. You walked into the kitchen and saw Dick making breakfast. 

You chuckled and walked next to him. "Good morning babe" you kissed his cheek. Dick smiled and looked at you. "Morning" you frowned a little. "I didn't know you can cook" Dick gasped offended. "Rude" you chuckled. "Oh we're going to the Wayne manor today"

You raised a brow. "When?" "Around five" you nodded and looked towards the living room. "We should take the Christmas lights down" Dick frowned. "But I like them" you chuckled and shook your head. "Whatever softie. We can keep them up" Dick smiled widely and you laughed at his childish behaviour.

Time skip(underlined is you singing, normal is Dick singing and bold text is both of you singing)

You chuckled when Dick lifted up Damian while singing Circle of Life from The Lion King.  "Unhand me, Grayson. Right now."

Dick smiled and did as told. Damian tt'ed and looked at you. "Keep your boyfriend away from me (l/n)" you chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Chill Dami" 

Dick gasped. "Everyone in the living room!!" You looked around and raised a brow. "Umm.. darling, we're already in the living room" "yeah I know"

He turned on the tv and went to YouTube. He searched Taylor Swift Lover karaoke. Jason's eyes grew. "No..." Tim groaned.

Dick smirked and looked at you. You shook your head and when the song started he began to sing too.

"We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January. This is our place, we make the rules"
Jason raised a brow. "He's doing it..."

"And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear. Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?"

You smiled and shook your head.

"Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close forever and ever?"

He smiled. "C'mon this is your favourite part..." your eyes were wide. "There's no way I'm singing"

Dick shrugged. "And ah, take me out, and take me home. You're my, my, my, my lover" 

You chuckled. Dick did have a good singing voice, to be honest, and you did like to sing together.

Dick made a small dance that did not match the song but you didn't mind. Jason laughed at him and Tim chuckled.

Dick raised a brow and looked at you hopefully when the chorus was starting. You rolled your eyes with a small smile. "Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close forever and ever? And ah, take me out, and take me home You're my, my, my, my lover".

Dick's jaw dropped a little. He started jumping. "That's my girl!"  You shook your head face growing warmer.

"Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover"

"My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue. All's well that ends well to end up with you. Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover. And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me. And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover"

"Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close forever and ever? And ah, take me out, and take me home. You're my, my, my, my. Oh, you're my, my, my, my. Darling, you're my, my, my, my lover"

Jason clapped and you shook your head with a smile. Dick pulled you close to him and kissed your forehead. "You're my lover, (y/n)" you smiled with a small blush. "And you're mine"

Dick smiled and captured your lips into a loving kiss. Jason made gagging noises. "Get a room!"

You rolled your eyes. "Oh shut up Jason" Dick smiled. "Yeah. You'll find someone too. Someday" Jason glared at Dick. Damian rolled his eyes. "I thought we were supposed to have dinner, not a karaoke night"

You sighed. "You guys ruined our moment.." Tim snorted. "I'm glad they did"

Sorry, this is preeetty short one.