Tim Drake|| Piano

Tim: 15
Y/n: 15
(Y/n) your name
(N/n) nickname
Warnings: none
Requested: nope
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in your kitchen waiting for Tim. You were supposed to do your homework together as always.

You two had been friends since the kindergarten.

You looked around your flat making sure that it wasn't as chaotic as usually.

You jumped when you heard the doorbell ring and ran to get it.

You opened the door and were greeted by Tim. "Hi Timmy" you said with a smile and stepped aside to let him in.

"Hey (y/n). Nice place" he said looking around. You shut the door. "Yeah I guess it's okay. But nothing compared to yours, that's for sure" you said and Tim chuckled.

"Let's go to my room" you said and took his hand taking him to your room.

You stepped in your room and went to open the curtains since they were still closed.

"You can put your stuff on my bed" you said and got your school books from your work desk.

Tim looked around your room and when he saw the piano in the one corner of your room he lifted a brow. "I didn't know you can play piano" he said.

You looked at Tim and saw him looking at your piano. "Oh yeah I like to play it sometimes. I'm actually quite good" you said. "Oh.. can you show me?" He asked turning to look at you.

You looked at him surprised getting a little nervous. "You- umm right now?.." you asked. "Yeah if it's not a problem" he said.

"Yeah I guess I could show you something little" you said and walked to the piano.

You sat down on a chair infront of it and got your notes out. You took a deep sigh and started playing one of your favorite songs.

*watch the video*

After the song ended you looked at Tim who was shocked.

"That was something little?!" He asked and you laughed. Tim shook his head "You're awesome" he said. You blushed and looked down smiling. "Thanks" you said.

You went to sit on your bed next to Tim and took out your math book.

*time skip*

You shut the math book and laid down on your bed. "Finally" you said, making Tim chuckle.

You two just finished your homework and you were super tired.

You sat up and looked around your room searching for something to do. You looked at your piano then to Tim.

"Wanna learn how to play piano?" You asked him. "You serious?" He asked. "Yeah! It would be fun. I can teach you. Please Timmy" you said with puppy dog eyes.

Tim sighed "fine" he said. You smiled widely and pulled him up from your bed to the piano.

"Sit." You commanded and he did as you said. "Great. Now use your right hand and put in on A sharp then left to normal D" you said sitting on a chair next to him.

"Umm the what now?" He asked confused. "I've marked every key as you can see just find the 'A' and 'D'" you said.

Tim easily found the right ones. "Good now but your right hand on the black key above the A and the other on the normal D" you said and Tim looked confused again.

You chuckled and took a hold of his hands and guided them to the right places. "Now play them three times" you said and sat back on your own chair.

Tim did as told but too quickly. "Play them slower, Timmy. Like this" you said and put your hands on top of his again and showed him the right way to play it.

"I'll never get this" he said and you laughed. "Yes you will. I had troubles too at first, everyone does" you said and wrapped your hands around his neck.

"Now move your right hand to normal 'A' and left to 'C'" you said resting your head on his shoulder.

Tim looked at you then back to the piano doing as you said.

You kept giving him orders and helping him out for about 15 minutes.

"I'm done (n/n) this is too hard for me" he said. "C'moon Tim. You did great" you said rolling your eyes. "Piano is just not my thing. It's better to just listen when you play you're the better one here after all" he said.

"Aaws thanks Timmy boy" you said and kissed his neck. Tim blushed and smiled at you.

You looked at the clock. "You gonna stay for dinner?" You asked him. "Sure" he answered. "Yay! Let's order pizza" you said and took his hand pulling him out of your room into the kitchen.

You ordered the pizza and waited with Tim in the kitchen.

"So when are your parents coming back?" He asked. "Umm.. not sure maybe in a two weeks or so. Usually their business trips takes couple weeks" you said and Tim nodded.

When the doorbell rang you ran to get it and gave the pizza guy his money then came back to the kitchen.

"The pizza is here!" You said and placed the pizza on the table. You took a slice and ate it.

"God I loove pizza" you said. "Yeah I can see that" Tim said smiling.

After you ate the pizza you two decided to watch a movie.

You two were cuddling on the couch when Tim got a message from Alfred.

"Alfred is waiting outside" he said and you groaned. "Are you have to gooo?" You asked. "Yes" he said. You got up from the couch.

You walked with Tim to the door. "Are you sure you can't stay?" You asked him, leaning on the doorframe. "I'm afraid so. But we'll see tomorrow at school" he said.

"No we won't. It's out of school day, remember " you said looking at him sadly. Tim smiled warmly at you. "Then I'll come here tomorrow" he said and you smiled widely.

You hugged him and he hugged you back. Tim kissed your cheek and pulled away. "I'll see you tomorrow then" he said. "Can't wait" you said with a smile.

Tim smiled too and walked to Alfred then got in his car. You waved at him then walked back in your house.

Fun fact I play piano and I hope you're having a great day.