Damian Wayne|| Dynamic Duo

(Video has nothing to do with this)
Damian: 14 later 15
Y/n: same as Damian
(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
(F/cs) favorite clothing store
(F/n) friend's name
Warnings: little confusing since I've been tired when I wrote this
Summary: Damian and reader are very close and a lot of different things happens to the duo
Art credits: ImgnDrgns (deviantart)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of you were in the living room of Wayne Manor watching some shitty series from Netflix.

You scoffed as the characters were looking at each other for so long. "He's going to pull her into a kiss" you mumbled.
"And she will immediately kiss back" Damian mumbled back very very bored.
"Then it will rain"
"And they will keep kissing."
"Oh for fucks sake! Shut up!" Jason said annoyed.

You rolled your eyes and looked at the tv bored once again.

Once all the things that you and Damian told would happen happened Dick and Jason were very surprised. "How the fuck did they do that?!"
"Oh please this is so cliché" you said and Damian nodded.

"Plus" You looked at Damian "we're a dynamic duo" you smirked and Damian rolled his eyes. "Tt. Since when?"
"Since the day we met Wayne"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah"

"Ooh they're gonna kiss!" Jason said. You and Damian both looked at Jason then at each other. "Ew! He's my mate I wouldn't kiss him!"
"Why would I wanna kiss her?"

Jason smirked and looked at Dick. Dick just chuckled and said "love"

"Ew" you and Damian said at the same time. That made Dick and Jason chuckle.

Time skip to couple weeks

It was 3am and you were in the kitchen waiting for your tea to get ready.

You were wearing Damian's hoodie that was little too big for you and some shorts underneath it.

You chuckled as you saw another meme while scrolling down the explore page on instagram.

"You need a life" Damian said as he entered the kitchen. You jumped a little and looked at him with a raised brow. "What are you doing up?" You asked. "Food."

You nodded and looked at your phone again.

"Mind you move. I need a mug." Damian said. You were infront of the cabinet where the mugs were. "You can just reach there ya know. I'm short if you haven't noticed" (sorry if you aren't)
"Not that short."

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever I ain't moving" you said with a smirk.

Damian looked at you with a raised brow and came closer to you. He put his hand on the cabinet right next to your head and looked at you being all serious. "Move."
"Make me.."

Just now you noticed how close you really were. You were close. Really close.

"Is that my hoodie?" He then asked as he noticed your hoodie. Well actually his hoodie. "No.. Imma go to sleep now. Good night!" You quickly got out of the kitchen and went in your room.

Time skipp

You walked in the dining room and saw Damian sitting there with the others.

You smirked and quietly walked to him. You were about to slap the back of his head but he grabbed your wrist.

Damian looked at you with a raised brow. "You do remember that I'm trained assassin and Robin, right?" You frowned and Damian let go of your wrist. You sat down next to him and mumbled "fuck you"

Damian rolled his eyes and kept eating his food. You took a couple bites then stood up. "Imma go call my friend see ya later"

You were about to leave but slapped Damian to the back of his head then ran away with a giggle.