Damian Wayne|| name

Damian: 16
Y/n: 16
(L/n) your name
Warnings: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What about Draco?" You asked. "For the last time (l/n), no names from Harry Potter" Damian said annoyed. "But he looks exactly like him! Look at him" you said and lifted the white puppy.

"No" Damian said. "Fine" you said. You pet the cute thing on your lap and smiled. "What about snow? Or snowball?" You asked. "No" he said and took the puppy from you.

Damian stood up and put the puppy in its little bed then came back to you.

"Now I see why you need tutor" he said and sat down next to you. "Oh shut up. It's not my fault that I have trouble focusing and you know it" you said.

"Can we focus now?" He asked. You thought it for a minute. "What about a little break?" You asked and Damian lifted an eyebrow.

"We just had one" he said. "So what? I need another one. Let's do something else" you said with a smile.

You looked at Damian who only rolled his eyes and you pushed all the school books away and kissed Damian.

After a while you pulled away.

"What about Jeff?" You asked looking at the puppy. "No! Adidas!" You said. "You want to name my dog after a brand name?" Damian asked with a raised brow.

"Pfft I think it's nice... what about Beloved?" You asked."That's your name" Damian said. You looked down biting your lip then took a pillow and threw it at Damian.

Damian catch the pillow. "What about Milo?" You asked. "Not bad" Damian said. "Great" you said and walked to Milo and picked it up. "Your name is Milo now" you said and kissed the puppy.

Damian walked to you and hugged you from behind.

"I want a baby" you said. Damian coughed. "What?" he said.

"I want a baby" you said again. "No way" Damian said and you chuckled at his reaction.

"Why not? It would be fun" you said. "We're too young and only fun part would be the making process" Damian said. "You've been hanging out with Jason too much" you said and Damian chuckled.

"Isn't Milo enough? He's basically yours too" Damian said. You smiled and put Milo down so you could turn around to face Damian.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a quick kiss and Damian smiled.

"You're getting soft Wayne" you said. "Shut up" Damian said and kissed you again.

"Hey kids you wa- jesus my eyes!"

"We're only kissing Grayson!"

Can't really write longer ones without help so I'm posting these shorter one shots now.