Damian Wayne || Special

Damian: 15
Y/n: 15
Y/n - your name
Warnings: a lot of time skips. A lot of nonsense

Request: where the reader and Damian have been dating for a while (and he is protective of them). And the reader can get away with many things that others can't do for example telling him what to do, cutting him off, etc etc.

A/n: this one has a few different perspectives so it may be a little confusing. Also, Damian is such a softie (especially at the end). Sorry if there's mistakes this is so long and re-reading this thousands of times is not on my bucket list rn.

______________________________

You laughed as your beloved boyfriend glared at you. He was looking extremely cute at the moment since you managed to braid his hair. It was hard since his hair is so short but you did it. "I hate you" you smiled and kissed his cheek. "Love you too, Dami"

Damian smiled a little when he heard you using the nickname that he hates. The thing is that he only hates it when someone else says it. Actually there's a lot of things that he hates unless it's you who's doing/saying those things.

The week has been the best time of his life. His family was away which meant that the whole manor was just for you two. You spend the whole week there and you've had lots of fun. (Nothing dirty guys!)

You stood up from his bed and stretched a little. "I'm hungry. Let's get some food" you grabbed your boyfriend's hand and dragged him towards the kitchen.

When you finally reached the kitchen you got yourself orange and began to peel it. Damian raised his brow. "We have real food too you know.." "I know" you smiled.

"I'm telling you, she was asking for the punch!" Damian's eyes widened as he heard the voice. You frowned confused about your boyfriend's sudden mood change.

Just when you were about to question it three older guys walked in the kitchen looking tired as fuck. They stopped talking when they noticed you sitting on the counter Damian standing next to you.

You smiled and spoke up after an awkward silent moment. "Hi" Dick smiled widely and waved but Jason grabbed his wrist. "Who is this?" Damian glared at his adoptive brothers. "No one." You frowned pretending to be hurt. "Ouch Damian" you jumped off the counter and offered a hand to Jason. "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you!" Jason shook your hand little confused. "Jason." He said and looked at Damian with a smirk. "Is she your girlfriend?"

Damian clenched his jaw and took your hand. "Let's go y/n." He began to drag you out of the room. "Wait!" Dick grabbed Damian's free hand stopping him. "We were gone for a week and you already have a girlfriend?!" He asked shocked. "I mean I'm happy for you but how?" He let go of Damian's hand. Damian tt' ed and looked at you. You smiled. "We've been together for a few months. Three to be exact" you said looking at your boyfriend's brothers.

All of their jaws dropped. "Three months?! Demon has had a girlfriend for three months and no one knew about it?!" Jason yelled. Damian looked at Jason. "Father knew." "And Alfred!" You added which made Dick gasp. "They both knew before me?! How rude!" You chuckled.

Damian sighed. "Yeah yeah. Are we done? Good." He began to drag you out of the room again. "Dami... you should be nicer to your brothers" Damian looked at you with a raised brow. "Do you know my family?" You sighed. "No, I don't."  Damian opened his mouth but closed it when he realized his mistake. "I'm sorry beloved... you don't want to get to know them. Trust me." You snorted with a smile. "Yes, I do. I like you and I want to get to know your family better... don't you like me" you pouted using the puppy eyes that you know he can't say no to.

Damian smiled and pulled you close to him. "Of course I like you. If you want to get to know my brothers..." he sighed annoyed about letting his brothers get closer to you. "Then it's fine by me" you smiled and hugged your lovely boyfriend.