-26-

Another day passed, Cass was desperate for the toilet. She has no idea what she was supposed to do. Surely there was a jar or something somewhere. She pushed the thoughts out of her mind. She wouldn't degrade herself.

"Get up." Walburga snapped from the door. Cass jumped. She hadn't even heard the door open. "You have less than two minutes to get yourself to the bathroom and back, accompanied by kreacher." Cass stumbled through the corridor. Kreacher opened the door and came in with her.

"What are you doing? Get out." Cass croaked.

"Mistress said to stay with you. Kreacher is following orders." Cass hesitated. Would she really pee with a house elf watching her? Yes.

"Turn around at least." She said. Kreacher turned around obediently. Cass quickly relieved herself and then got up to wash her hands. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and sighed. She splashed some water on her face. She managed to get herself back to her room and collapsed on the bed.

"That was over two minutes Cassiopeia. I thought I was clear." Walburga said, her voice was deathly quiet. "Crucio!" Cass gasped and fell to the floor in agony. The curse wouldn't stop. Everytime she felt like it loosened off, a new wave of pain overcame her.

"Stop. Please." Cass gasped. She struggled to breath on the floor.

"Pathetic." Walburga spat. "Can't even handle a simple curse." She sneered in disgust. She left her daughter a crumpled pile on the floor, locking the door behind her.

•••

"Sirius. Nice if you to grace us with your presence." Walburga said. Sirius raised an eyebrow.

"Have a nice time with the blood traitors?" Regulas sneered.

"Ah, there it is. I missed you too." Sirius said.

"Put your things upstairs and then come down for dinner." Walburga said. Sirius just nodded and ran upstairs with his bag. He knocked on Cass's door

"Hey Cass, that's me back from James'." He said. Cass stared at the door. Was she hallucinating? Sirius wasn't supposed to be back until next week. Unless it was next week and she just hadn't realised.
"Cass?" Sirius knocked again.

"Sirius?" Cass said, she got up from her spot on the floor.

"Cass?"

"Sirius! Sirius I'm here. I'm locked in. Please, help me. Open the door please. Please Sirius." Cass said.

"Cass? Hello??" Sirus said. He sighed.

"She's at Averys." Regulas said. "Didn't she tell you?"

"No." Sirius said flatly.

"Sirius! I'm not!! I'm here. Please!" Cass cried. Tears were streaming down her face. "Sirius!" She heard his footsteps retreat towards his own room. Cass swore violently.

Sirius hummed to himself as he got changed into a more pure blood appropriate attire.

"Psst, Sirius." Regulas whispered. Sirius turned round.

"Regulas, I know I'm a filthy Gryffindor or whatever but we can converse in our own house." Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and come here." Regulas snapped. Sirius strolled over your the doorway. "I didn't see Cass leave to go to Averys."

"What?"

"She was here last week, then one night she disappeared. Mother said she went to Averys early but I don't know."

"She probably did, surely you would have noticed if she was here Reg."

"I don't know Sirius. Can't you use twin telepathy or something to see where she is?"