-116-

"Morning Minnie." Cass said, barging into Professor McGonagalls office. "Alright?"

"I'm good thank you Cassiopeia." McGonagall said. "Hello everyone."

"Alright Minnie?" Sirius said.

"Afraid you'll have to somehow survive without us for New Year." Cass said.

"Yeah don't get too wild." James grinned. McGonagall rolled her eyes.

"Yes, well you know what to do. The floo powders in that jar."

"Excellent, cheers Minnie." James said. "Bye Marls, bye Dor, bye Alice, bye Frank, bye Wormtail, bye Moony. See you all in a few days yeah?"

"Yeah." Marlene said. James stepped into the fireplace.

"Potter Manor!"

"Well, I suppose I'll go next." Cass said. She hugged Marlene, Dorcas and Alice. "Have fun with your families, see you in a few days." Then she too stepped into the fireplace. "Potter Manor."

She was whisked away in a flurry of green flames. She landed with a bump on the Potters living room floor. James hadn't quite gotten up in time and was knocked to the ground as Cass landed on top of him.

"Oof." He groaned. "Good landing Cass."

"Sorry Jamesie." Cass said sheepishly, getting to her feet. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Course you didn't." James said. "I swear you weigh less than my Charms textbook." He pulled her out of the way just in time as Sirius came flying out of the fireplace. He brushed some soot off his jacket.

"James? Is that you?" Euphemia called.

"No mum it's a death eater." James said. "Course it's me." He rolled his eyes.

"If you were a death eater, you probably wouldn't announce that." Sirius pointed out.

"Well I'm not, and funnily enough I don't plan to be." James said.

"Yeah, I mean me either. Fuck Voldy, am I right?" Sirius said. "I'd rather die than become a death eater."

"Same here, I mean I almost did so." Cass said. Sirius and James both frowned.

"Cassiopeia! Sirius! Good to see you!" Euphemia said, engulfing the twins in hugs. "Oh Cassiopeia, I love your hair."

"Thanks Euphemia, merry Christmas." Cass said.

"Oh yeah mum, it's good to see you too." James grumbled. "Honestly, I'm only your son."

"Yes well you gave me cheek already today, so watch yourself young man." Euphemia said. Her eyes twinkled as James scowled. "Aw come here Jamesie." She wrapped James in a tight hug.

Lily tumbled out of the fireplace, coughing and spluttering. She dusted herself off, smiling at them all.

"Sorry, couldn't get ahead of them all." She said.

"Hello Lily dear." Euphemia said, throwing her arms around the redhead.

"Hiya Euphemia, hows it going?" Lily said.

"Oh good, good." Euphemia said. "James darling, don't just stand there. Take Lily's things upstairs." James gaped at her. "James, be a gentleman. She is your girlfriend, after all." She gave him a stern look.

"Alright, alright I'm going." James grumbled. He gave Lily a quick kiss before picking up both of their trunks.

"I'll help you." Sirius said. He took James' trunk from him and the two of them disappeared upstairs.