-88-

Cass and Noah were closer then ever. They barely went a few seconds without touching, even just the brush of a hand or nudge of a knee. Sirius was beginning to find it rather sickening. Noah had been staying with them for just over a week. Remus had gone home for the full moon and was spending time with his family in Wales, leaving Sirius alone with the happy couple. He couldn't even seek refuge at the Potters because they were in Australia, visiting some of their friends.

Cass was pleased because Noah and Sirius had been getting along well, Sirius was lonely because his marauders were all on holiday. She waltzed into the living room, wearing a summery dress. Her sunglasses were perched elegantly on her head.

"I'm heading to Marlenes for the day, okay?" She said.

"Yeah, have fun." Sirius said, not taking his eyes off of the television.

"Enjoy yourself love." Noah said, also fixated in the screen.

"Yeah and then I think I'll go and make you both a steaming bowl of shit soup for dinner, sound good?"

"Sounds great." Sirius and Noah said in sync. Cass marched over and hit them both on the back of the head.

"Ow!" Noah whined. "What was that for?"

"You're more interested in the stupid TV than me." Cass huffed. "I am going to make you both shit soup for dinner."

"Don't be so salty." Noah said, poking her stomach.

"What are you watching anyway?" Cass asked.

"Football." Sirius said. "GOAL!" He jumped up from the sofa, cheering.

"What the hell is football?" Cass said, staring at Sirius as if he'd grown two heads.

"It's a muggle sport." Noah explained. "With a ball, and two teams."

"It's amazing." Sirius said. "I love it. Best sport ever."

"Even better than quidditch?" Cass said. Sirius looked at her, horrified.

"Obviously not." He declared. "Quidditch is different, it's more than a sport. It's- it's a way of life!"

"You are such a quidditch geek." Cass rolled her eyes. "I'd better get going. Laters." She gave Noah a quick kiss and hugged Sirius. "If I come back to a messy flat, there'll be hell to pay."

•••

"Gracie!" Noah called. Grace dropped the book she was holding and leapt over the fence of her back garden.

"Noah!" She said, hugging him tightly. "Where the hell have you been?"

"At Cass'." Noah said in a duh tone.

"Hiya Grace." Cass said.

"Oh how I've missed you!" Grace said, pulling Cass in for a hug. "Please tell me you're staying with Noah, I've missed you so much."

"I'm afraid not." Cass laughed. "I missed you too though, I just came to drop him off."

"Aw, how cute. You need your girlfriend to supervise you." Will drawled, appearing in the alleyway.

"At least I have a girlfriend." Noah said, snaking an arm around Cass' waist. Grace rolled her eyes, muttering "boys."

"Gracie, darling, come with me for a coffee. We need to catch up." Cass said.

"We do, it's been over a month since I last saw you!" Grace said.

"I'll see you when you get back from Italy babe." Cass said, kissing Noah's cheek. "Don't come back with an Italian bird, I've heard that they smoke a lot." Noah smirked.