-87-

Cass woke up with her head on Noah's chest. She smiled to herself, she didn't have a single nightmare. She loved how Noah made her feel — happy, relaxed, safe. Avery drifted into her thoughts, as he so often did, but she pushed it away quickly, not wanting to ruin how perfect the night before was.

"Morning love." Noah said sleepily. "Sleep okay?"

"Yeah actually, I did." Cass said, smiling up at him. Noah yawned slightly.

"Merlins beard, what a night." He said. "It was okay right? You were comfortable with everything? I don't want to be like-"

"It was great." Cass interrupted what was bound to be a nervous ramble. "I loved it. I love you."

"I love you too." Noah said.

"Cass! We're back!" Sirius shouted.

"Aw for fucks sake." Cass muttered. The door handle turned ever so slightly.

"Cass?" Sirius' voice came again.

"Don't come in!" Cass squeaked. Her clothes from the night before lay strewn on the floor, and both her and Noah were naked.

"Are you alright?" Sirius said.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a second." Cass said. She heard his retreating footsteps. "We have to get you out of here, I can't deal with their questions."

"Not ashamed of me are you?" Noah asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Don't be thick." Cass laughed. "I'm more ashamed of Sirius' undoubted reaction." Noah grinned and started pulling his clothes on. Cass dressed quickly too.

"I'll come back round later." Noah said, kissing her forehead. "If you'll have me."

"I look forward to it." Cass said. "You can stay the night, bring a few days worth of stuff. I want to see you for a while."

"Okay." Noah chuckled softly. "Love you."

"Love you too." Cass said. "Right, I'll cause a diversion. You sneak out the front door."

"You mean, the only door." Noah said.

"Perks of living in a flat babe." Cass said. She opened the bedroom door, peering around. "The coast is clear."

"Bye." Noah said, slipping out of the bedroom and padding through the corridor. Cass went through to the living room, grateful to see both Remus and Sirius sitting at the table.

"Morning." She greeted, pouring herself some orange juice. "Nice night at James'?"

"Yeah." Sirius said. "Euphemia and Fleamont ask for you. They invited us for Sunday lunch this week."

"Excellent." Cass said. "Could you pass the butter please Remus?"

"You will never believe the morning I have had." Lily came storming into the room, angrily slamming down her bag.

"What happened?" Cass asked.

"I was just walking up here when someone pissed over the side of the stairwell. Right onto me!" Lily said. Sirius and Cass both snorted, Cass quickly turned hers into a cough.

"That's uh- that's awful Lil." She said, stifling her laughter by jamming toast in her mouth. Remus gave Lily a sympathetic look.

"I think you should shower." He said.

"Really Remus? Should I? I was planing on hanging about with someone's urine on me for the rest of the day!" Lily snapped.

"That's not very sensible." Sirius mumbled. Lily shot him a dirty look and stormed off to the bathroom, slamming the door.