-53-

Cass,
Of course I worry, I'm your brother. You won't have failed any, you'll have done fab (let me know). I attached a copy of my results, couldnt be arsed writing them out. Thank fuck I only failed Divination and History of Magic. Useless anyway. Let me know if you can come to Diagon Alley, we're going at some point next week. I'm not surprised our dearest cousins are death eaters, I hope that Regulas has enough sense not to become one (I highly doubt it). I'm glad Andromeda is well, I've been meaning to write to her. Perhaps I'll pay her a visit.
Love you,
Sirius

P.S James is going to write something on the back of this

Hiya Cass,
Hope you're doing okay. Sorry I haven't written, I thought you would have enough letters coming to and fro without mine added to the mix. Could you put in a good word for me in your next letter to Evans? I think this is the year she falls for me, I can feel it. The offer for a room in my house still (and always will) stands. Mum keeps asking about you, we're telling her you're fine. I hope that's true. Don't tell Sirius I told you but he kind of lost it, he thinks you're hiding something from him. If you are, please stop. I hope your O.W.L results were satisfactory. Mine were, I think Sirius sent a copy of them. If not I'll tell you in my next letter.
Love,
James

Sirius,
Well done on your O.W.Ls! I knew you'd smash it! I attached a copy of my results. I'm starting to regret doing well, father said perhaps I would be useful to you-know-who. Over my dead body. I won't be making it to Diagon Alley I'm afraid. Mother already got my school stuff, no surprise there. If you pay Andy a visit, give her my love would you? And apologise that I can't be there. There's also a letter for James attached as he so kindly wrote to me (hi James I know you're reading this).
Love,
Cass

James,
Well done! All that studying paid off! I hope you got the grades you want to become, an auror? I feel like I remember you saying that's what you want to do. I'll try and bring Lily round, but I'm afraid she still thinks of you as an 'arrogant toerag'. Maybe try deflating your head a bit, eh? You never know, maybe you two really are meant to be. I am fine, it's nothing I haven't dealt with before. How many times do I have to tell you both? I appreciate the offer Jamsie, but you know I cannot accept. Tell your mum I said hello. I'm sure you have seen my O.W.L results and I am very pleased with them.
Love,
Cass

Cass,
They want you to become a death eater too? Not if I can help it. Hang in there, only a month left until Hogwarts. Do you think there's any chance you could get away for the last week? You could say you're going to Marlenes? She's pure blood right? I know it's a long shot but I miss you. Your O.W.L results are as amazing as I expected, how did Lily do? Remus, the utter twat, got Os in everything apart from Astronomy (he still got an E though). Sometimes I really dislike that boy. I wrote to Andromeda the other day but she hasn't written back yet.
Love,
Sirius

Cassie!
Yes, I did get the grades I need to become an auror, well remembered! What is it that you want to do? I'm sure Lily will come round to my absolute amazing-ness, and I have no idea what you mean. I do not have a big head! You and Remus have put Sirius and I's results to shame, Mum was buzzing for Rem and she told me to tell you well done. Luckily, Peter did worse than us so it's all good in the Potter household (don't tell him I said that). See you soon.
Love,
James

Sirius,
They really want me to become a death eater, but not until I'm of age. So, I have a few months yet. No way in hell will I be able to get away. Marlene is pureblood though, but I'm pretty sure her family are considered blood traitors (who isn't?). Lily did amazing too, Os apart from an E in Care of Magical Creatures. I wouldn't be surprised if she got full marks in potions. What subjects are you thinking of taking next year for N.E.W.Ts? Of course Remus did well, don't know what else you'd expect. I miss you too.
Love,
Cass

James,
Of course I remembered you idiot. I don't really know what I want to do. Something interesting? Okay sure you don't have a big head, let me rephrase to simpler terms- stop acting like you run the world. I can't say I'm surprised Peter did worse than you, Hes not the sharpest knife in the drawer is he? I suppose that's a little mean, oh well.
Love,
Cass

Cass,
I say you run whilst you still can. What would the dark lord want with you? You're a Gryffindor for one, and aren't you considered a blood traitor? I have no idea what I'm gong to take for N.E.W.Ts. I'm just going to make it up on the spot when old Minnie asks me. Have you heard from Remus? It was the full moon a few days ago and I haven't heard from him since. He forbid us from going to help, claiming it would be too obvious if we turned up. I worry about him.
Love,
Sirius

Cass,
I do not act like I run the world! It's not my fault I am good at quidditch and I happen to be rather attractive. Sirius is the same! I don't see you telling him he's big headed! No, poor Peter isn't the brightest flame on the candle. He makes up for it in hilarity and friendliness I suppose. I think he's worried about N.E.W.Ts. As am I, can't really be arsed.
Love,
James

Sirius,
I'm afraid this is my last letter for a while (maybe until the holidays end). I'm pretty sure mother suspects me. Please don't reply to this letter. Two weeks and I'll see you, hang in there okay? I'll be fine. I haven't heard from Remus, could you write to him and Lily and apologise on my behalf? I won't be able to write to them either. I need you to stay calm whilst you can't contact me. I know what you're like Sirius, don't start trying to play the hero and burst in here. It's far too dangerous. I miss you.
Love you,
Cass

James,
I'm sure you will have read Sirius' letter, so you'll know not to reply. I need you to make sure Sirius keeps his head and doesn't try to barge in here. Please James. Don't worry about N.E.W.Ts, we still have a year without them. Give everyone my love, I miss you all. Don't worry too much.
Love,
Cass