SIRIUSLY MAD

XXVII. SIRIUSLY MAD

 SIRIUSLY MAD

     Sirene Black had some anger management issues as a kid, really, she'd like to think she's past that point in her life, but with how she practically feels her blood boil after seeing her brother joke around with his friends and Neveah Ross, sh...

Sirene Black had some anger management issues as a kid, really, she'd like to think she's past that point in her life, but with how she practically feels her blood boil after seeing her brother joke around with his friends and Neveah Ross, she doubts she is.

As if Marlene had already sensed what was going to happen with the help of Sirene's clenched jaw and balled fists, an alarmed expression took over her face.

"Look, Si" Marlene started placing a hand on Sirene's shoulder, "Maybe you shouldn't - ok"

Sirene took bold strides towards Sirius and the bloody marauders as they called themselves, "Hey, you!" She yelled out to Sirius who turned around with a confused expression on his face.

"Sirene, hi!" He said with an excited look on his face.

"Hi?" Sirene said enraged, "You tell your friends about what happened and all you've got to say is hi?"

"What-"

"The fight was our thing!" Sirene yelled at him, the people in courtyard stood still watching the two siblings who never had more than a banter here and there fight, "No, you know what, this is all you do! Something happens and you start feeling sorry about yourself! You don't give a rat's ass about what's happening with other people, because nothing matters when the great Sirius fucking Black gets hurt!"

"Hey" Sirius said but now his tone held anger too, "What the fuck is your problem? You've been acting like an immature dick since that day!"

"Oh, I'm the bloody dick?" Sirene said with her face filled with disbelief, "You send your bloody girlfriend to apologize on your fucking behalf and I'm the bloody dick?"

"What the fuck are you even talking about?" Sirius said turning to look at Neveah who just mouthed 'sorry' to him, "And what if I did, it's not like it made any difference, did it? You're still a petty fucking bitch!"

"Well, you're a petty fucking cunt!" Sirene screamed back at her brother who crossed his arms, "Don't ever talk to me again!"

"You don't have to tell me that!" Sirius said with a huff, "Go hang out with Regulus or something"