BAD TIMES

XXXXI. BAD TIMES

 BAD TIMES

"Sectumsempra!"

"Sectumsempra!"

Sirene Black was suffering to put it simply, it was like a million knifes were stabbing her at the same time and she couldn't bring herself to yell out in pain because her throat was closing up, the amount of blood seeping through her shit was alarming to everyone. She felt herself falling down next to a pillar for support.

     She couldn't do anything but release a few whimpers of pain, everyone surrounded her and for a second she thought she saw guilt in Bellatrix's eyes, but she didn't believe her eyes for they were too busy being clouded by tears.

     "Hey, look at me, it's alright" She heard Andrew's voice say to her and then footsteps rushing towards them, she turned her head to look at Sirius who just stared at her with a blank expression on his face. He was in shock.

     Sirius Black had never once in his life imagined that he would see his sister soaked in her own blood, crying in pain, he didn't know what to do. He felt numb as he stared at her.

     Sirene tried to motion for him to sit down next to her but she couldn't bring herself to move, she just wanted him to be there. She then turned to look at Remus who was panicking himself, trying to get up but failing because of his leg, Peter was gone with James from what Sirene assumed.

     "Focus on my voice" Sirene turned to look at Andrew who seemed like he wanted to cry, Sirene didn't blame him - she wanted to too. "Don't fall asleep. Ren, keep looking at me!"

     "Your..." Sirene croaked out trying to form words as she stared at Andrew who kept telling her to not talk, "Your face looks funny when you're sad"

     She watched him release a combination of a sigh and a chuckle. She felt her eyes closing because of the amount of blood she'd lost. Right then Madam Pomfrey arrived with James and Peter right behind her, she muttered spells that stopped the bleeding but the cuts kept making their way back.

     Sirene let out another choked sob before she felt darkness surround her.