PRANK FOR THE PRANKSTERS

XI. PRANK FOR THE PRANKSTERS

 PRANK FOR THE PRANKSTERS

      Sirene Black, in no way, would consider herself a prank master, but she had to admit it was fun winding people up with stupid things such as flour and sometimes, just sometimes, a shit ton of  water

     The rest of the girls, especially Lily Evans, despised pranks, they found them demeaning, disrespectful, arrogant, immature, and evil, their words not hers.

     So, you can kind of imagine the surprise for Sirene when they agreed to prank the boys during the train ride to hogwarts.

      "Why the fuck are you wearing a rain coat?" Sirene asked Marlene who looked at her, covering her eyes with lab goggles, "And what is that for-"

      "Dear, dear Sirene, you didn't think I would waste a good outfit and well done makeup on a prank, did you?" Marlene said pulling her goggles down and giving Sirene a look of disbelief, she pulled out two gloves as well and put them on, clapping her hands together after, "Okay, what's the plan again?"

     "Oh for Godric's sake, keep up, Mar" Lily said, struggling to hold up the flour bag herself, "Sirene go over it with her again, will you?"

     "Let me help you with that" Alice said kindly, taking the flour bag from Lily and walking inside the compartment the boys always sat in.

     "Don't forget the water!" Sirene called out, floating the water bucket into the compartment.

     "Right" Lily stared at Sirene blankly, "Magic"

     "Wait!" Marlene said to Sirene who looked at her with an exhausted look, having explained the plan already to her, "I want to hear the plan again"

     "Ok, fine" Sirene said putting her hands on her hips, blowing the hair out of her face, "This is the last time I'm telling you this, when the boys come, they'll be late as always, they'll find this compartment, as always, they'll open the door to sit in it, as always, and then boom - water first, flour second"

     "Got it!" Marlene said, nodding excitedly.

     "Do you?" Sirene narrowed her eyes.

     "Um, no" Marlene rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, "But I've got the gist of it, don't worry!"