WHAT'S IT GONNA BE

II. WHAT'S IT GONNA BE?

 WHAT'S IT GONNA BE?

         There was one thing Sirene Black had been hoping for her whole life - freedom, so to be attending a boarding school, where she gets to do magic, have fun and make new friends, without her parents doing a background check on them seemed ev...

         There was one thing Sirene Black had been hoping for her whole life - freedom, so to be attending a boarding school, where she gets to do magic, have fun and make new friends, without her parents doing a background check on them seemed ever so liberating to her.

She had obviously grown up being friends with stuck-up nosy bitches that she wanted nothing to do with, considering most of her friends were purebloods and her cousins, who were raised in the same condition as her - only they loved it.

Their superiority complex was what pushed her away from her family, she believed that having a prejudiced mind will only do you and the people around you harm, that being said just because she believed that's how it worked, doesn't mean she follows her own principles, as much as she wanted to have a fair and bias free mind, she just couldn't.

So, it was safe to say she didn't want anything to do with Slytherin - especially seeing her cousins and her parents acting the way they did.

She had been secretly hoping for any house but Slytherin the whole train ride, she wished it to be Ravenclaw - but Hufflepuff sounded nice too.

The whistling of the train signaled that it had finally arrived at the destined place -Hogmeades station- there were kids already rushing off of it, trying to find carriages and their friends. Sirene, Sirius, James, Lupin and Marlene had taken the same boat to reach the castle, excited about finally seeing it.

When they got off the boats they followed a certain giant man, his name was Hagrid, to the school building, Sirene heard collective gasps as everyone took in the scene - Hogwarts was extremely huge.

When they finally got inside the building they realized they had to walk even more.

"Ugh, how much longer are they going to make us walk?" Sirene asked Sirius who looked tired as well, "I'm telling you - this should count as child labor, Siri"

"Don't be so dramatic" Sirius said to Sirene who gasped mockingly.

"Dramatic? Me? Never!"