FRUSTRATINGLY PICKY

XX. FRUSTRATINGLY PICKY

 FRUSTRATINGLY PICKY

    Okay, Sirene was going to be honest, she hadn't made a single effort to ask someone out to the dance, simply because, well she'd never actually asked someone out in her life

    So to procrastinate even more she found herself laying down on the floor of astronomy tower.

    "This is nice" Sirius said as he stared at the night sky from the astronomy tower, "I can't remember the last time we hung out"

    "We hung out all day today" Sirene scoffed, "There's only so much stupidity I can handle in one day"

    "I meant just us two, dork" Sirius rolled his eyes, "Nice to know you love me though"

    "You know I love you" Sirene said, "Even though I might not say it often, I do"

    "I do too, I mean look at me-"

    "I'm going to leave"

    "I was only joking" Sirius said with a teasing grin, "I love you too"

    "When I turn seventeen, I'm going to run away" Sirene said after a few moments of silence, "Somewhere peaceful, somewhere different, ya know?"

    "Will you take me with you?" Sirius said turning to look at her.

    "Did you not hear the word peaceful in that sentence?"

    "I hate you"

    "Ok, fine" Sirene said, "I'll take you with me, but you have to pay half the rent"

    "We'll take James, Remus, Lily and everyone else with us too" Sirius said now his tone serious, "Away from all of this mess"

    "I like the idea"

🥀

    "Bloody hell" Andrew flinched, he previously had his head on his desk as he tried to catch up on sleep, but Sirene and her book slamming had other plans "Be a little gentle next time will you?"