LONG WERE THE NIGHTS

III. LONG WERE THE NIGHTS

 LONG WERE THE NIGHTS

         Sirene Black hates waking up and it's to the point where she falls asleep brushing her teeth, she would often get yelled at by her parents because of it

      Unfortunately, no matter the amount of liberty Hogwarts provided, you still had to wake up at a certain time to eat and then attend the classes.

      So, naturally waking up Sirene and Marlene turned into a chore for Alice and Lily as they would have to literally drag them out of their bed for them to open their eyes.

      This morning was no different, Alice and Lily being the early birds of the four woke up, took a shower, got changed into their robes and then stood near Marlene and Sirene's bunks.

     Both of them were sprawled on their bed and with their mouth open, and snoring lightly. Alice sighed, looking at Lily and saying, "You take Marlene, I'll handle Sirene."

     To which Lily merrily nodded, she thanked god in her head that she didn't have to wake up the demon spawn today, grateful for the alternate day waking system that they'd created on their second day at Hogwarts.

     Alice first took the sane approach to waking up a person - calling out their name while shaking their shoulders - to which she got nothing but a groan, she then sighed rolling up her sleeves.

     "Merlin, help me" She says as she takes a deep breath and snatches the blanket off of Sirene, who just curls up instead of waking up. "Come on! Wake up or I'll leave you!"

     "Go away!" Sirene says and then Alice is met with a pillow on her face.

     "Okay! This is it! I've had enough!" Lily exclaimed, her hair messed up as she'd gotten hit with a pillow from Marlene herself too, "I'll give you three seconds to wake up or god help me, I don't know what I'll do!"

     "Oh my god, Lily Evans just threatened me. Shiver me timbers." Sirene practically slurred, her pillow muffling her voice. "AHHH! WHAT THE FROG!"