OFF TO HOGWARTS

I. OFF TO HOGWARTS

 OFF TO HOGWARTS

        It was no secret that Sirene Black despised staying home, if she could even call that place home, the problem wasn't the building, obviously, the problem was her parents and everything they stood for, the way they treated her and her broth...

It was no secret that Sirene Black despised staying home, if she could even call that place home, the problem wasn't the building, obviously, the problem was her parents and everything they stood for, the way they treated her and her brother - like they were some sort of disgrace to the family and the way Sirius and her were always overlooked.

It only took a few years for the twins to realise - it wasnt their fault, they were themselves, there was nothing wrong with that - but even then they spent years trying to fit their parents' expectations, thinking maybe if they became what their parents wanted them to be they'd be loved before they realised it was only doing them more harm than good. So they told each other, "If they're gonna hate us might as well give them something to hate us more" and that was the rise of rebellion, as they called it.

Making their way up to the kingscross station, Sirene and Sirius could barely hold their grins, they loved being out, but as usual how dare the Black family let the kids do what make them happy so, as you can guess - they spent half of their lives trapped in their rooms, making them feel like animals of some sort. The twins looked at each other, identical smiles taking place on their lips, this was it.

"Look at them! It's like they have no respect at all" Walburga Black said her lips curling into a nasty scowl as she glared at the children who had bumped into her while they were running to the other side of the station.

     Sirius and Sirene sniggered at that together, making Orion throw them an unpleasant look after which the twins immediately turned stiff not wanting their father to create a scene in public, Regulus Black stayed behind with his face expressionless, as he swayed his arms a bit absentmindedly.

     "Off you go" Orion said giving them both a slight push, that made Sirene wince a bit because of a wound she had gained when she fell off her broom during the summer,"We're not gonna hold your hand"

     "Don't worry we didnt expect you to" Sirene scoffed, tightening her hold on her trolley and running through the wall before right platform 9 and 10, before they could react.