DOING GOD'S WORK PT. I

XV. DOING GOD'S WORK PT. I

 I

    Sirene Black would like to clear up that the things that happen in this part of the story aren't her fault in any way, but also they're totally her fault and some day she might take credit for it because it ended up being start of something new

Ok, so, you might not have any idea of what I'm talking about, let's go back in time shall we?

"Ew!" A girl with winter grey eyes and raven black hair exclaimed, pulling out her wand and cursing the boy who'd tried to hold her hand, "Avis!" That's our girl Sirene, being a badass twelve year old.

The boy's eyes hazel eyes widened with shock as a flock of birds flew around him, chasing him around as he sprinted the other direction. Yeah, that boy? That's Andrew Rosier.

If only Sirene knew how much trouble that hazel-eyed boy was going to cause.

🥀

"I can't believe I'm still doing this stupid shit with you" Remus shook his head, "Should've never agreed to this"

"Yeah, but ya did" Sirene said with a cheeky smile, "Too bad, anyway, I hope you'll prepare yourself for the ruckus I'm about to cause"

"I got the stuff" James said excitedly, following Remus and Sirene, Sirene gave him a high five that he gladly returned.

"You two getting along freaks me out" Sirius shuddered, "Seriously" he snorted at his own joke.

"I think it's nice" Remus shrugged, "Now, I have less fights to break up"

"Once you look past the arrogance and narcissism, he's an alright partner in crime" Sirene said simply.

"What the fuck?" Sirius said, "I'm right here? You're supposed to be my partner in crime, remember me? Your bloody twin?"

"Aww" Sirene cooed, pinching Sirius's cheek, "Tough shit"

Sirius scoffed and then gave her the finger.

"Hey, Si!" Sirene heard Lily call out, she turned around a few times in the hallway to see where exactly she was before finding out she was in the field.