JEALOUS BOY FRIEND

VIII. JEALOUS BOY FRIEND

 JEALOUS BOY FRIEND

      There is a sense of relief when you tell a secret, and that was what Remus Lupin felt right now - relief

      There is a sense of relief when you tell a secret, and that was what Remus Lupin felt right now - relief. He was thankful that Sirene didn't leave him when she found out he was a monster.

     Sirene Black on the other hand, felt nothing but a shit ton of guilt, she felt like she'd crossed the limit - like she'd forced him to tell his secret and he wasn't ready. Worst comes to worst - he won't want to be her friend anymore, and she would get it to be honest, she pushed those thoughts out of her mind as soon as they rushed in, she didn't want to ruin the last day of this year that they would get to spend together as a group.

      Sirene and Remus walked up to Three Broomsticks with a tray of chocolate each, talking about random little things on the way. Soon the sign of the place could be made out, and not much later the warmth covered their faces, a smile making it's way on their faces as they took in the familiar scene.

People laughing, some drunk out of their mind, some people just sleeping on the table even though it's just around noon.

"Oi, Moony!" Sirene and Lupin heard Sirius shout from a table, with his hand raised, both of them made their way towards him, James, Marlene and Peter.

"Where have you guys been?" Sirius asked them, making Sirene and Remus look at him with a shrug.

"Shopping" Sirene said, putting down the two trays of chocolate on a chair right next to them, and taking off her coat.

"Woah.." Marlene said looking at the amount of chocolate in front of her, it's almost like it's calling her name - taunting her - to eat it, "Can I have some o-"

"Sure"

"No"

Remus and Sirene said at the same time.

"It's Remus's Christmas gift, Mar!" Sirene says, hoping Marlene will give it up then, but Marlene's still Marlene and ends up taking two bars and three chocolate snitches.