ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS

XXXVII. ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS

 ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS

      Sirene Black was currently struggling to hold in her laughter as her and her friends pretended to be rummaging through their stuff looking for something, a scream rang through the dormitory making Sirene smile cynically, Marlene and Lily hig...

      Sirene Black was currently struggling to hold in her laughter as her and her friends pretended to be rummaging through their stuff looking for something, a scream rang through the dormitory making Sirene smile cynically, Marlene and Lily high five each other and Alice winced.

      Neveah Ross quickly put on her clothes in a hurry closing the door frantically behind her, her eyes were widened with horror as she stared at the girls speechless on how to explain what just happened.

      "Neveah, are you ok?" Marlene said with fake concern as Neveah was still speechless, "You look like you saw a ghost"

Sirene had to cover up the chuckle that almost escaped her mouth with a cough, hoping Neveah wouldn't find it suspicious.

"Your mirror-" She started looking around, "When I was taking a shower, the mirror fogged up and then there was a writing in the middle of it um, it said 'I'm watching you, beware tonight' and I just ran out"

"No one has been here except us, Neveah" Sirene said grabbing a pair or sneaker and putting them on instead of the heeled boots, "You must have imagined it"

"She's right" Lily said in a comforting voice, "It happens sometimes, especially since it's Halloween, maybe you were thinking of a scary story or something"

"No, no, I swear to Merlin!" Neveah said in a frantic voice, "Come on I'll show you!"

"Ok, fine" Sirene said following Neveah into that bathroom, and there it was - the words written clearly, she'd done it herself, use soap to write and then dab it with tissue paper so it didn't seem so visible but still showed up if someone took a shower, but she pretended not to see anything, "Look, there's nothing there, like I said maybe you've had one too many drinks"

"What do you mean?!" Neveah exclaimed, "It's right there, look!"

"Sirene's right" Marlene said furrowing her brows and pretending to look hard for the writing, "Nothing is there"