PROMISES TO BREAK

XXXXIV. PROMISES TO BREAK

 PROMISES TO BREAK

     Sirene Black was confused

Sirene Black was confused. Utterly confused and ridiculously clueless to what was happening around her, she knew she'd noticed Andrew in a different way since that party, but she didn't know why she kept getting that stupid feeling in her stomach whenever he smiled at her or why she simply couldn't help but smile back no matter what her mood is like.

She thought he was cool, he wasn't bad looking, I mean he's extremely good looking, but that's besides the point. The thing is looks don't matter with him, sure she notices them, like when he wears that black shirt of his - he looks extra good, but most of the time she's so busy having conversations with him she forgets that there are girls that actually have a crush on him just because of the way he looks.

She didn't know if that meant she likes him enough as a friend or she likes him too much to be friends, she knew she liked him that's for sure, she just wasn't sure what to do.

There was one thing Sirene had never ever given much thought to, and it was dating, her dreams never consisted her walking down in the isle in a beautiful white dress with sappy 'here comes the bride' music, or a house by the beach with white picket fences, although that would be cool, she had never even thought about having kids.

Yet she was doing exactly that right now, she felt like a stalker of some sort watching him joke around with his friends and dreaming of a big cheesy wedding. Yes, she'd thought of weddings, don't judge her - it's a sensitive time.

The thing is all that adds up to one thing - her having no experience in that department at all. Seriously, how does that's even work, how are you all he's so fucking annoying one day and Merlin, he looks hot in that shirt today the next. She didn't even know how that happened, it was almost like it just did.

One day she was spending time with him as nothing but causal friends and the next she's dreaming about a house in Greece with two cats.