PARTY FAVOR

XXI. PARTY FAVOR

 PARTY FAVOR

 Sirene had to admit, she looked hot, I mean with her black sequiny dress, and black pumps, she looked better than she does on a normal day and she's going to definitely going to take it as a good thing

Marlene on the other hand was fretting with her dress, and her hair, and her nails, and even her heels, switching between a red one and a black one every two seconds, her usual confidence was nowhere to be found.

Lily was in between, it was almost like she was debating with herself whether she should care this much, to wear heals or to not? To wear something uncomfortable but pretty or something not that pretty but comfortable, because in her mind it was just James and he wouldn't care that much about what she wears.

Alice was having the time of her life, taking everything slowly, she was wearing a pretty pale pink dress with ballet flats and a small flower crown that she made herself, she looked adorable!

"Oh my goodness, Alice!" Sirene said with a huge smile on her face, "You look adorable!"

"Thank you!" Alice said returning the smile, "You look gorgeous too!"

"Psh, I know" Sirene joked sitting on the bed as she stared at the rest of her two best friends fussing over the smallest of the things.

"Should I keep my hair up like this?" Lily said holding half of her hair back with a hairpin that matched her lilac dress, "Or should I just leave it down?"

"Keep it up" Sirene said to Lily who nodded before putting the hairpin on her hair and getting rid of any crinkles on her dress, "Hold on" Sirene said getting up and taking a few pieces of Lily's hair and letting them frame her face, "There, perfect."

"Ok, thank you!" Lily said chuckling, and then staring at the heels and the flats that lay on the ground, "Which one?"

"Lily, why are you fussing so much? It's only James" Sirene said with a small smile, "He doesn't care about all that, he'll be excited just to go with you"