SIREM IN ACTION

XIII. SIREM IN ACTION

 SIREM IN ACTION

     Sirene Black could always be found hiding up on the astronomy tower whenever shit hit the fan, or simply because she feels strong emotions she does not want to deal with, so instead she focuses on the stars that scattered across the sky formi...

Sirene Black could always be found hiding up on the astronomy tower whenever shit hit the fan, or simply because she feels strong emotions she does not want to deal with, so instead she focuses on the stars that scattered across the sky forming little constellations, she found the stars calming.

After receiving a letter from her parents about her hanging out with 'filthy mudbloods' and how she should focus more on 'being like her little brother Regulus' and how she 'shouldn't bother coming home for Christmas this year' she certainly had many feelings - angry being the dominant one.

"Sirene?" Sirene heard someone ask, she turned away from the railing to take a look around and saw Sirius standing there, "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing" Sirene said shrugging and going back to looking at the sky.

"I come here often" Sirius told her, standing by the railing and leaning on it.

"So do I" Sirene furrowed her brows, "How come I've never seen you?"

"I don't know, I guess I never come to this side of the tower" Sirius shrugged, "I usually take the third floor balcony, better view of the star Sirius"

"Just when I thought you couldn't make stargazing narcissistic" Sirene chuckled lightly, "So we've been coming to this tower for years without knowing about the other one?"

"Pretty much" Sirius let out a small laugh, "First you stole my birthday and now my peace place"

"No, you stole my birthday! I'm older than you" Sirene said, "And peace place? Really?"

"Shut up, you're only twelve minutes older" Sirius pushed her lightly, "And yeah, peace place"

"The best twelve minutes of my life" Sirine joked, "Peace place sounds good"

The conversation was interrupted by footsteps making their way towards the top of the tower, both of them turned around at the same time to find a Regulus who seemed surprised because of them.