THE NAMING CEREMONY

XXXI. THE NAMING CEREMONY

 THE NAMING CEREMONY

      Sirene Black had always regretted not being a feelings person, she'd always pushed them down when that's the exact opposite of what she should be doing

     Sirene Black had always regretted not being a feelings person, she'd always pushed them down when that's the exact opposite of what she should be doing. It often got extremely frustrating as she'd be doing it without realizing and wouldn't know what she felt half of the time.

    This often caused mental breakdowns here and there but then again at least she didn't snap and kill, right? That's got to count for something.

    Right now she was standing outside Professor Mcgonagall's office, waiting for her to arrive so she could ask for the permission to use the floo powder, as she had to clear the apartment because of how many letters she'd gotten asking to do so.

     "Ms. Black?" Professor Mcgonagall asked in surprise seeing the girl standing outside her office with a bored expression, "I don't recall giving you a detention, or have I forgotten?"

    "No, Professor, I don't have detention today" Sirene said playing with the rings on her finger, "Well, I do but not with you, um, anyway"

    "Ms. Black, are you ok?" Professor Mcgonagall asked a concerned expression making it's way on her face, "Come in, have a biscuit"

    "Ok" Sirene said following Mcgonagall inside with an unsure expression.

    Professor Mcgonagall's office was every proud Gryffindor's wet dream, it had red walls with golden accents here and there and a huge portrait of her on a broom with a quaffle in her hands, smiling carelessly. Though, it wasn't very big, it was cozy and just the right amount of home-y space.

    "Have a seat" Professor said to Sirene who pulled a chair and then sat down, "What brings you here, Ms Black?"

    "Erm" Sirene started not knowing how to explain that her parents kicked her out and then she rented an apartment, but that didn't work out because her parents practically threatened the owners to kick her out of it, "I have to use the floo network to get to my apartment"