IS IT TOO LATE?

XXIX. IS IT TOO LATE?

 IS IT TOO LATE?

     Look, Sirene wasn't a prank god, but that's exactly what she was, at least she liked to think she was

Look, Sirene wasn't a prank god, but that's exactly what she was, at least she liked to think she was. She always had been, and with the company of a few prank gods themselves, she became an even better prankster. One thing didn't make sense though - and it was why she couldn't think of a prank for Andrew.

She had went through her prank journals yet she couldn't find the perfect one, it needed to not be too cruel but it also couldn't be too nice, you know? Something only temporary, like changing his skin color or making him grow out a beard.

So, as one does, she went to the best people for that sort of thing - Prewett Twins. You want a candy that makes you release steam out of your years? They've got it! Change your hair color? They've got it! Make your nose bleed? They've got that too!

"Hey" Sirene said to the twins with her hands in her pocket and a bored expression on her face, they only grinned at her in return.

"Drop the act, Si" Fabian said rolling his eyes.

"We both know you're a softie" Gideon added in.

"Alright, alright" She said with a small smile, "I need something"

"What is it that you need?" Gideon asked putting his hands in his pocket with a mischievous grin.

"We've got it all" Fabian said with a small wink.

"I need a candy that will make your skin glow purple or something" Sirene asked the twins, "I know it's oddly specific-"

"That'd be 12 knuts" Fabian said reaching into his pocket and handing her the candy discreetly.

"Pleasure doing business with ya" Gideon completed for him, raising his hand as Sirene gave him the knuts, and an impressed look.

"Do you guys have everything?" Sirene asked them with a mischievous grin herself.

"We told you already" said Fabian.

"We have it all" said Gideon.

"All you have to do is ask" Fabian said reaching into his pockets again.