CONFUSION AND BUTTERBEER

XXXXV. CONFUSION AND BUTTERBEER

 CONFUSION AND BUTTERBEER

     Sirene Black was often told that the reason she felt so cold most of the times was because she was cold blooded bitch with a frozen heart, most of the times as a joke but still

     Sirene Black was often told that the reason she felt so cold most of the times was because she was cold blooded bitch with a frozen heart, most of the times as a joke but still. She was honestly starting to believe that as winter approached Hogwarts, the weather was chilly as ever — the black lake freezing to the point that if you threw a big rock on it, it wouldn't even crack a little bit.

The layers of snow formed a bed that would probably protect you if you were to fall, but Sirene wasn't keen on trying it out anytime soon.

     She gave filch her forged permission slip that she did herself by tracing it on the paper and then shoved her hands back into her pocket.

     "Looks forged" Filch said with a nasty scowl on his face.

     "Really?" Sirene gave him an unimpressed glance, "It's the same as my brother's"

      Filch eyed her weirdly and then looked at his cat as if for some sort of reaction, Mrs Norris purred quietly making Filch let Sirene leave with the same scowl on his face.

      Sirene walked ahead with her hands in her pocket muttering, "Bitch" under her breath. Marlene waved her over to where the rest of the girls were, Sirene joined them with a small frown on her flushed face.

      "Did he say it was forged again?" Alice asked Sirene who seemed to be in a pissy mood.

      "I mean it is" Sirene said with a shrug, "but I'm really good at forging signatures, so he's just being a cunt"

      "Sirene" Alice scolded her friend, "Don't use that kind of language"

      "Alright" Sirene rolled her eyes at the girl, "Are you meeting up with Frank today?"

"Yes, we're meeting up at Madam Puddifoot's" Alice said with a smile on her face that was always there whenever she talked about her boyfriend. Sirene thought it was disgustingly cute.

"And you Marlene?" Sirene asked the blonde who grinned widely, "Your smile says all, you don't even need to answer, I suppose you'll be with Lyra"