TIME FLIES BY

XXXXVI. TIME FLIES BY

 TIME FLIES BY

     Sirene Black was over the top happy right now, most of the times she's just bitter about, well everything, but pranking the class with Andrew bought incredible joy

     Sirene Black was over the top happy right now, most of the times she's just bitter about, well everything, but pranking the class with Andrew bought incredible joy. They got out of the classroom trying to suppress their laughter as the other kids walked out with a sour expression on their face.

     They'd levitated a few confetti bombs to either side of the class and then let them burst, most of it went to the back of the class but seeing everyone's faces and a nasty scowl on them as they tried to get rid of the confetti that fell into their hair was worth it.

"So worth it" Sirene said to Andrew with a smile on her lips, "We need to do it again sometime"

"You're right" Andrew nodded with a smile of his own (skip skip skipped a beat!), "Maybe next time it can be glitter instead?"

"I've already done glitter" Sirene said scrunching her nose, "It was everywhere, even though it wasn't in our dorms it was everywhere! I would be washing my hair and find glitter in it!"

"What's wrong with having glitter in your hair?" Andrew joked and then he noticed that some of the confetti was stuck in her hair, "Hey, you've got some confetti..in you hair"

"Oh?" Sirene said as she tried to get rid of it by ruffling her hair a bit, Andrew watched her do it and before he could stop himself he was tucking a piece behind her ear, Sirene had to stop herself from jumping in surprise and then squealing.

     "There" he said and then smiled at her. (Skip skip skippity!), "Now are you going to tell me about the glitter prank? Cause it really was a pain in the arse for me too"

     "Ok, yeah, I can do that" Sirene said, "Let's go to the courtyard and talk there"

     Sirene and Andrew made their way to the courtyard and then sat on the grass facing the Black Lake. Sirene looked at him once and then he looked back making her look away. Maybe she should ask him out? I mean, what the hell, right? When else is she going get a crush?