GLITTER IN MY VEINS

XXXV. GLITTER IN MY VEINS

 GLITTER IN MY VEINS

     Sirene Black was considered hostile, dangerous, eccentric and straight up psychopathic in the morning

     Sirene Black was considered hostile, dangerous, eccentric and straight up psychopathic in the morning. Of course she would deny that and simply say that people are overreacting as always, but she knew it herself that she was much nicer between twelve and twelve.

     It's not like she hates waking up early, if she could she would, it's just that her brain takes several hours to process the fact that she is in fact up and needs to function if she wants to survive. One time she ran into a wall and then tried to apologize, which was super embarrassing.

     Not because she ran into a wall, but because she tried to apologize.

     "SWEET CAROLINE!" The sound of some extremely off-key boys singing the song very loudly woke almost everyone up, "GOOD TIMES NEVER SEEMED SO GOOD!"

     Sirene got up groggily rubbing her eyes before turning around and seeing that both Lily and Marlene are still asleep, she'd always envied them in that department, they could sleep no matter what the noise is, once Marlene and Lily slept through a storm with crazy lightening without waking up once.

    Alice got up with just as confused expression as Sirene looking around, Sirene gave her a smile, "Don't worry, I'll check it out"

     "Ok" Alice said simply before covering herself with her sheets again, "Night"

     As soon as Sirene was out of the dorm her expression hardened and a frown made its way on her face. She was going to kill them. Sirene tripped over her own pajama pants landing on the floor with a 'oof' she thanked Merlin that no one was there to see that before walking down using the railing as support.

     "I'VE BEEN INCLINED!"

     "Shut the fuck up!" Sirene yelled at the boys who were all dancing around the common room, probably drunk, "It's two fucking a.m."

     "Ever the party pooper" James slurred before continuing, "Why don't you join us?"

     "Don't test me, Potter" Sirene said with a dangerous voice, "I will hex your ass into oblivion"