GRIEF AND MISERY

XXXXII. GRIEF AND MISERY

 GRIEF AND MISERY

      Listen, Sirene wasn't a horrible person, most of the times, but her father finally leaving the planet with probably a sour expression on his face didn't really faze her that much, I mean she wasn't that happy about it, but she also wasn't go...

Listen, Sirene wasn't a horrible person, most of the times, but her father finally leaving the planet with probably a sour expression on his face didn't really faze her that much, I mean she wasn't that happy about it, but she also wasn't going to cry.

      That's the same human who put her siblings and her through so much shit for years and verbally abused them, it's only natural. Doesn't mean she wouldn't be there for her brother though, out of everyone - Regulus was his father's favorite.

      Regulus and Orion had a normal father-son relationship, well as normal as asking your son to serve the dark lord could get that is. It wasn't about pressure to be the best with Regulus, it was keeping him away from his siblings.

     Sirene never really understood her father, he usually didn't interfere much, not like their mother did, all he cared about was the reputation, but there were also moments which made them think hey, he might not be a psychopath after all, but those moments weren't enough to overpower the ones where he did act like a psychopath.

Andrew had been awfully nice these last few days, he wouldn't even argue about how many marshmallows should be in a hot chocolate. Sirene wasn't sure why that was but she had her doubts about it being related to her father shuffling off his mortal coil or something.

Of course she wasn't going to tell him that it didn't affect her that much, she was going to use this time as an advantage for a prank. You know, being a 'sensitive' time for her and all that.

"How's Emery?" Sirene asked Regulus who was laying on the astronomy tower with her and Sirius on his side.

"She's f-fine" Regulus said his face reddening at her being mentioned, "Why do you ask?"

Sirene and Sirius grinned at each other, "Ah, young love"

"Shut up" Regulus said rolling his eyes though the smile on his lips showed he wasn't actually annoyed, "How's Neveah?"