NOT SO FRIENDLY QUARREL

XXXX. NOT SO FRIENDLY QUARREL

 NOT SO FRIENDLY QUARREL

      Sirene Black was actually kind of relieved when the news of the Black twins being disowned got out, she didn't have to pretend anymore

Sirene Black was actually kind of relieved when the news of the Black twins being disowned got out, she didn't have to pretend anymore. It was quite liberating if she did say so herself, of course that got her some attention, mainly of the negative kind, but she didn't mind it.

Of course most of the attention had come from her cousins, bloody twats. Thought so highly of themselves, just because of their blood status. They didn't have the courage to walk away like Sirius did.

So did Andromeda. She'd recently heard from her cousin who'd written to her about the whole thing telling her that if she ever needed a place to stay, Ted and her would welcome Sirene with open arms, bless her. She's got a cute kid too - she's a metamorphmagus from what Andromeda told her, and from the picture she was adorable too, the hair on her head changed color twice going from yellow to pink as she smiled at the camera. She's around four years old from what Sirene's heard.

Sirene pushed past the crowd, making her way to Herbology class with a serious expression on her face, she'd decided that just until the gossip and the attention cooled down she wasn't going to act like a stupid fucking goofball....in front of other people, she was still going to be the same when it was just her and her friends.

      "Watch it, blood traitor" Lucius said bumping harshly into Sirene who was busy trying to get to her seat, "Don't get your filth on me"

"Shut up, Lucius" Sirene rolled her eyes, "Go make your hair shiny or something"

"Gather up everyone!" Professor Sprout's voice rang as everyone gathered around the table, "Today we're going to learn about devil's snare!"

Sirene decided that Professor Sprout was way too cheery for her today and decided to tune out the lesson. She would occasionally glance at her brother to make sure he was ok and then go back to daydreaming. She soon found a perky blond sitting right next to her.

"Alright, Black?" Lauren asked with a smile on her face that Sirene found herself returning, "You look miserable"

      "Yeah, herbology isn't really what I want to study, but it's necessary for N.E.W.Ts so..." Sirene shrugged at the end and Lauren nodded.